Zoe Saldana In Sachin + Babi – Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement

Zoe Saldana In Sachin + Babi - Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement

Zoe Saldana attended the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement held at The Beverly Hilton this morning (December 12) in Beverly Hills, California.

Looking radiant, despite the early morning start, the actress wore a Sachin + Babi Spring 2014 ensemble consisting of a colour-block dotted sleeveless open-back top paired with a dotted and striped skirt, opting against the sheer runway skirt – no doubt to your delight.

Zoe has failed to win some of you over recently, with her Lanvin and Michael Kors’ looks receiving “nice, but not up to Zoe standard” mixed reviews.

While I can’t say this is my favourite look, I like the easy wearability of this look and I prefer her styling over both the runway exits.

She made it her own, effortlessly styling the look with Bruno Magli black ‘Bodufushi’ sandals, with a chic chignon and a hot-red lip completing the look.

It’s been a good 24 hours for Sachin + Babi with Zoe, Kristen Bell and Juliette Lewis all wearing the brand.

Credit: Style.com, Getty & FameFlynet

Candice Swanepoel In Lover - Extra

Candice Swanepoel In Lover – Extra

Adriana Lima In Lover - Victoria's Secret UK Photocall

Adriana Lima In Lover – Victoria’s Secret UK Photocall

9 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Sachin + Babi – Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement

1. Alina December 12, 2013 at 17:52 #

This gets an “It works for her!” from me. Her makeup is flawless!

• kane December 12, 2013 at 18:07 #

I agree with that. I am not into the individual pieces. At all. But she still looks good.

2. the ogre December 12, 2013 at 17:56 #

Wow! I love this on Zoe! She might not have been up to her usual flawless standards until recently but I still feel she was sticking to her own brand of easy and effortless fashion. However, this makes me truly believe that she’s a pro at working looks that others won’t be able to pull off easily. This is cool, chic, effortless and more. This is something I can relate to, something I can wear myself. Bravo! I’d love to see this on the BDOTW poll.

3. Rebecca Z December 12, 2013 at 18:17 #

She is gorgeous, but am I the only one who wonders why she is wearing such a summery look in December in the northern hemisphere? It is 14 degrees where I am today–hard to relate to this summer dress.

• CreoleLady December 12, 2013 at 19:21 #

Current temp in LA — 64° F with temps rising to the upper 70s through the weekend. Point taken, though. If the event had taken place in climes colder than LA or Miami (current temp — 81° F), I would be wondering too.

4. Christine December 12, 2013 at 19:04 #

Nope not liking this look either. This is not a good look.

5. dee December 12, 2013 at 20:31 #

I wish she chose to wear just the top and a simpler skirt. I think the skirt overwhelms her. I like everything though.

• Yeliz December 12, 2013 at 22:10 #

Totally agree with you.

6. Serenity December 13, 2013 at 00:09 #

This is unique, but still very sophisticated, understated, even. I love this look on her.