Michelle Dockery In Monique Lhuillier – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Michelle Dockery In Monique Lhuillier - Late Night with Jimmy FallonMichelle Dockery debuted her third look of the day, when she paid a visit to the ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ show in New York City on Tuesday.

After donning Erdem and Carven, along with Miu Miu, the ‘Downton Abbey’ actress switched up her style on this occasion in a slightly more mannish, but no less elegant ensemble.

Her Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014 strapless, red-orange jumpsuit was smartly accented by a black belt, which was not seen on the runway, but yielded an ever-so-chic and defined look.

She accessorized simply and effortlessly with Walter Steiger pumps and Graziella Gems earrings.

Which of her three ‘Downton Abbey’ promo looks do you prefer?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Michelle Dockery In Antonio Berardi - Cartier Queen's Cup Final

Michelle Dockery In Antonio Berardi – Cartier Queen’s Cup Final

Naomie Harris In Monique Lhuillier - Oxfam Charity Gala

Naomie Harris In Monique Lhuillier – Oxfam Charity Gala

11 Responses to Michelle Dockery In Monique Lhuillier – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

1. Rafael December 11, 2013 at 18:55 #

No belt and sandals.

• Alina December 11, 2013 at 19:00 #

I agree!

2. Anne December 11, 2013 at 18:58 #

Put on a Santa hat and a touch of white fur, and she’s all set for the holiday! I prefer the Carven/Erdem look, closely followed by the Miu Miu

3. Sharon December 11, 2013 at 19:51 #

I’m a jumpsuit junkie, but this one isn’t really speaking to me. With a big hat, island beads around her neck and flat sandals, I’d like it more. My favorite of the three is the Miu Miu, which surprises me no end since I’m not usually a fan.

4. Pablo December 11, 2013 at 20:15 #

I have to admit I’ve never paid much attention to Michelle Dockery but she’s proved to be really consistent and rarely seen putting a foot wrong on the fashion department.

The three looks featured today are quite spectacular and I love the addition of the belt on this jumpsuit.

5. Yeliz December 11, 2013 at 20:20 #

I love the jumpsuit, but I think that this would’ve looked better without the belt.
    My favourite is the Erdem and Carven look.

• Christine December 11, 2013 at 20:36 #

Agreed!

• Serenity December 11, 2013 at 21:14 #

6. Mariah December 11, 2013 at 20:34 #

Again, finger less elbow lenght gloves would improve this look. Golden, with little bows.

7. dee December 11, 2013 at 20:46 #

I like this so much better with the belt. I think it’s a huge improvement.

8. Lila December 12, 2013 at 08:54 #

I remember seeing this on the runway and wondering how it could be considered wearable. If it makes the model look hippy, why would anyone off the runway want to wear it? Especially a celeb, who would be picked apart? Obviously I just didn’t have the vision lol. I love the addition of the belt. It makes this look for me. I can take or leave the pumps but I feel like with the wide patent belt, sandals wouldn’t flow for me. Mainly I’m just so impressed at how lovely she made the jumpsuit the rest is all pretty extra to me.