Meagan Good In Ralph & Russo - 'Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues' London PremiereMeagan Good took to the red carpet at the ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ UK premiere, held today at the Vue West End in London, England.

The actress selected a nude Ralph & Russo gown, enhanced with allover sequins. The luxe and languid silhouette was punctuated by a plunging neckline and thigh-high slit, which she topped off with metallic, Brian Atwood peep-toe heels.

With her gown’s glitter factor, she kept her jewels to a minimum, opting for a few rings and small hoop earrings courtesy of De Beers. She did punch up her hair and makeup, rocking a jewel-toned, ruby-red lip, exaggerated winged eyeliner and a mini quiff-inspired ’do.

What do you think of Meagan’s look?

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Meagan Good In Ralph & Russo – ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ London Premiere

1. AnderBoBo

Too much skin. She should have modified that neckline so it wasn’t so revealing if she also wanted to show that much leg. Lovely makeup though.

2. Sharon

Peep-toes on top of all the other peeping going on here? Even Blake Lively in her single life never went this far. With all this skin showing, it’s hard to even notice her pretty face.

3. Serenity

Too much boob and too much leg. And her cleavage doesn’t look very attractive in this dress, either. I’m not a fan of the hairstyle, and her eyebrows are way too thin and look drawn on. I do like the dress itself, minus the super low neckline–the color is great with her skintone, and her lipcolor is pretty. It’s a draw, I guess–just as many cons as pros.

1. Serenity

I spoke to soon. I gave her the benefit of the “surely this photo was just at a bad angle”, but, no. I looked at the rest of the shots, and this one is actually probably the best. Her chest looks so vulgar and so many other things I won’t say. I just can’t believe that she nor anyone else could see this was a BAD idea.

2. lola

I believe her eyebrows are tattooed on. she shaved them off when she was younger and they never grew back. So iv’e heard.

4. kelly

she does not have the…chest to pull this off. this would have worked and been lovely without that much cleavage. she also needs to get off this tired makeup and brow look she always rocks…no disrespectful, meagan is a beautiful girl and one of the baddest. just needs a little switch up

5. Prudence

she is always so effing tacky, wear a damn higher collar dress for once girl. she is so desperate, hollywood will never come knocking down your door the way you want to even dressed like that.

6. Mariah

YESSSSSS!! thigh-high slit!!! I love that. I only miss the over the knee green piton boots and my lovely fingerless gloves with bows. It would be perfect then.

7. Alex V

Ralph and Russo is one of my favorite brands, every single dress is so elegant, but in this look I wish it wouldn’t have the thigh-high slit, and her boobs needed desperately a bra