10.12.13

Lady Gaga In Vera Wang – Out In London

Lady Gaga In Vera Wang - Out In London

Following her performance at the Jingle Bell Ball in London on Saturday, Lady Gaga was spotted headed back to her hotel.

She of course changed into a different look, wearing a custom Vera Wang structured vermilion-red cocoon romper with an exaggerated neckline, cap sleeves and tiered shorts accented by a vermillion karate sash.

Embracing the festive season as only Lady Gaga can, the singer donned a real Christmas-tree headpiece complete with colourful baubles and a gold star perched on top.

Once again, she donned those impossible-to-walk-in platform heels, swapping blonde dreadlocks for a green wig.

Take the Christmas tree out of the shot and I’m totally in awe of the craftsmanship of this Vera Wang piece.

Credit: FameFlynet

Lady Gaga In Alexander Wang - Departing The Late Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lady Gaga In Alexander Wang – Departing The Late Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lady Gaga In Perry Meek - HBO’s Golden Globe Awards After-Party

Lady Gaga In Perry Meek – HBO’s Golden Globe Awards After-Party

11 Responses to Lady Gaga In Vera Wang – Out In London

1. CreoleLady December 10, 2013 at 10:24 #

I usually don’t bother commenting on Gaga, but this vermillion/apple green combo is a beautiful color-shifted take on trad red/green. Too bad about, um, everything else, lol. But, hey, it’s fun and festive (except for the absurdly heavy platforms). Jingle bell rock.

2. dan oliver December 10, 2013 at 10:28 #

The playsuit is gorgeous the structure is really beautiful and different.

• Fiona-Brasil December 10, 2013 at 10:29 #

3. Yeliz December 10, 2013 at 11:05 #

The romper is great, but the rest is ridiculous as always.

• Alina December 10, 2013 at 12:33 #

+1 I sooo can see the romper on Diane Kruger or Zoe Saldana.

• Christine December 10, 2013 at 12:43 #

4. Betelgeuze December 10, 2013 at 15:10 #

I’ve had a tired, gray morning until I saw this. Wow. The ornaments really are something. I guess that’s one way to celebrate the Christmas spirit :D

5. kane December 10, 2013 at 16:04 #

Ankles-up, I actually don’t mind it as much as I usually mind Gaga looks.

6. Sharon December 10, 2013 at 20:41 #

Aside from the ugly green wig, I really kind of like this look. Her ability to wear a headpiece like this while on ridiculously high and weird shoes makes me think she was a Ziegfeld Follies girl in another life. The romper is a wonder, and Gaga’s legs are looking really good.

7. Serenity December 10, 2013 at 22:51 #

How can I be mad at this? At least she doesn’t take herself too seriously…. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE that red romper. It is just amazingly constructed, and fits her like a dream-both literally and metaphorically. Her waist is tiny! The headpiece, I actually enjoy, minus the jutting star–that part made it kind of stupid-looking, IMO. And speaking of stupid-looking, those boots!!!!! WHY?!?!

8. Alexandra February 1, 2014 at 05:25 #

Its ridiculous, but I love it anyway!