09.12.13 Menswear, Screening

Bradley Cooper In Todd Snyder, Tommy Hilfiger and Vivienne Westwood - 'American Hustle' New York Promo TourBradley Cooper made the rounds this past weekend in New York City, as he promoted his new film, ‘American Hustle.’ He rocked appropriately dapper, cold-weather looks. But, let’s face it, one flash of those baby blues was all he really needed. Luckily, his ensembles only enhanced those eyes.

‘American Hustle’ New York Screening After Party: For Friday’s after party at the Monkey Bar, the actor buttoned up in a sharp, navy Tommy Hilfiger trench coat. Underneath, he was lumberjack-handsome in a red-and-navy plaid Todd Snyder shirt, khaki-coloured Diesel chinos and Red Wing boots.

‘American Hustle’ New York Screening: At the screening, held Sunday at the Ziegfeld Theatre, Bradley showed even more sartorial flair in his Vivienne Westwood Man steely-grey overcoat with a contrasting brown fur collar. Once he removed the coat, he looked just as cool in a Todd Snyder charcoal-grey flannel suit, worn with a white dress shirt and blue-striped tie, along with the same Red Wing boots for a casual edge.

Which look was your favourite?

Credit: Getty

Sally Hawkins In Mulberry - 2014 BAFTAs

Sally Hawkins In Mulberry – 2014 BAFTAs

Elisabeth Rohm In Randi Rahm - ‘American Hustle’ New York Screening

Elisabeth Rohm In Randi Rahm – ‘American Hustle’ New York Screening

13 Responses to Bradley Cooper In Todd Snyder, Tommy Hilfiger and Vivienne Westwood – ‘American Hustle’ New York Promo Tour

1. Christine December 9, 2013 at 16:38 #

Both looks are great but I really love the second look!

• Joey December 9, 2013 at 16:56 #

• the ogre December 9, 2013 at 19:33 #

+2!

2. justme December 9, 2013 at 16:50 #

The boots work with his first outfit, not the second one.

• Serenity December 9, 2013 at 23:06 #

My thoughts exactly. I like both looks, but only the boots work with the first. They look glaringly out of place in the second, which is unfortunate, because I otherwise think it is the best of the two. That coat is so luxuriously handsome!

3. Anne December 9, 2013 at 16:52 #

The VW coat is SUPERB. He’s perfectly groomed (read: scruff!) and the boots were not only a great addition to make this modern and cool, but were totally NYC winter weather-appropriate.

4. gabis December 9, 2013 at 17:08 #

Even though I dislike the plaid shirt I still prefer the first look. That navy trench coat is making me drool. I want one so bad even though it is made for men unless they have a women’s version of course.
    Had he worn a white shirt underneath this would’ve been a BDOTW worthy look to me.

5. Yeliz December 9, 2013 at 17:31 #

Love his first look from H2T, but the second look only from the ankles up.

6. dee December 9, 2013 at 17:34 #

I like the shoes but I don’t really know about the rest of the outfit. He looks OK.

7. Beth Rodrigues December 9, 2013 at 20:31 #

sorry, I hate skinny pants on a man..the chinos do not fit at all..bunchy!and the suit trousers are simply too short!

8. cherrysoftness December 10, 2013 at 01:24 #

How tall is he? I understand the logic of putting beautiful coats on a handsome man, but the length seems to make him shorter. I love this length and would like to see these dapper coats on a slimmer, sleeker silhouette.

9. Gabrie1a December 10, 2013 at 04:03 #

I like the fact that is trying something different, dont get a lot of guys doing that. I wouldve prefered to see an over the pant boot in the first look…

10. Alina December 10, 2013 at 06:00 #

The second look is my favourite here. Also, I have to say how handsome he looks with short hair!

He wore the first coat while leaving a taping of ‘Good Morning America’. More successfully, I think.