Katy Perry In Naeem Khan – 9th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball

Katy Perry In Naeem Khan - 9th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball

Katy Perry attended the 9th annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball held at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City yesterday evening.

The ‘Firework’ singer wore a Naeem Khan Fall 2013 red velvet halter dress with a dramatic sheer cape with gold embroidery, which I am glad she opted to wear as it gives the look a rich, luxe feel. I love the Indian influence here.

As we move deeper into winter we are seeing a lot more rich-burgundy, cherry-red and maroon lip shades. Katy very much kept the trend alive with her own ruby lip colour, which complemented her gown.

For a short time it looked like Katy was starting to regress, but this proves that she’s back to her glamorous best.

Credit: Style.com, FameFlynet & Getty

17 thoughts on “Katy Perry In Naeem Khan – 9th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball

1. Dean

The cape is beautiful, and her make up is good. But I don’t like the dress – the seam down the middle, and it doesn’t flatter her figure.

1. Serenity

Un fortunately, I’m in agreement. She looks gorgeous, though. Hair and makeup are perfection, and I am in love with the overall idea of this look, especially the cape. But alas, the dress isn’t the best–for her, or in general.

2. Nora

Not a big fan of the dress, it only works on tall and skinny women and even then it looks pretty uninspired. The cape is great however, and for once I actually like Katy’s hair & make. Wee!

3. the ogre

I’m blown away by the beauty of the cape. There’s something so regal about it. Katy carries this dress off really beautifully considering the fact that the velvet dress has an awkward seam down the front and is…well…fully velvet.

4. Yeliz

She wore a gown + cape combo last year at this event too and landed in my BDOTY list, I’m still head over heels for that look. This look, while still being gorgeous, sadly didn’t wow me. I still love it though.

5. Sharon

Katy is so beautiful in this color, and I love her hair and makeup. She deserves better, though, in the cut of the dress. That center seam does not suit the fabric or the style; but the cape is lovely.

6. Klaus G.

She will neither regress nor go glam, Katy is herself and surprises with something gorgeous again and again.