Karolina Kurkova In Salvatore Ferragamo & Dsquared² - The Pirelli Calendar 50th Anniversary

Karolina Kurkova attended the Pirelli Calendar 50th Anniversary press conference and dinner party in Milan, Italy on Thursday evening.

Press Conference: The gorgeous model worked a sexy chic look, wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2013 black-and-blue look featuring a black blazer worn with a navy vest, a navy knit turtleneck with silver-embellished sides and a black mini skirt. This is a great look for Karolina; she could look sexy in a bin liner. However, I’m only loving everything from the ankles up. Her double-ankle-strap Feraragmo pumps don’t shorten her impossibly long legs, but they do make her feet look humungous.

Dinner: For the dinner party, Karolina slipped into something more masculine, working the same Dsquared² black suit, styled with a bowtie and leather shorts. Now this I love from head-to-toe. Karolina always aces these kind of looks and the feline eyes adds an extra dose of fierceness to the look. You may remember that Anna Dello Russo wore this same look during Milan Fashion Week.

Credit: Getty

13 thoughts on “Karolina Kurkova In Salvatore Ferragamo & Dsquared² – The Pirelli Calendar 50th Anniversary

1. towanda

i don’t like leather shorts. Other than i like everyting but i prefer 1st look beacause of leather shorts.

2. Dean

Not liking the leather shorts, especially for a dinner party. But she always looks good. I like the first look more, minus the shoes.

3. The Dame Intl

Those leather shorts need to be shorter, they look weird at this length when she has such skinny legs. I like this look, but fix the shorts. I LOVE the shoes on the other look too!

4. justme

I’d like the 1st look if she’d picked different shoes and had a more polished hairstyle.

The proportions in her 2nd outfit are off. The jacket is super boxy and her shorts have an awkward length. They should be a tad shorter.

5. anonymous as always

I love the first look very much but I really don’t like the second one. I like it from the waist up but not fan of the combination with the shorts.

6. Sharon

Apparently I’m a party of one, but I love the second look. She gives off such a Marlene Dietrich vibe and looks amazing.

1. KatieKate

Make that ‘party of two’. I also think she looks great here. I don’t mind the length of the shorts at all. I think it works proportionally with her long legs.