Best Dressed Of The Week – Elizabeth Banks In Versace & David Gandy

Best Dressed Of The Week - Elizabeth Banks In Versace

We both crowned Queen Elizabeth Banks and the gorgeous David Gandy as best dressed this week.

Elizabeth looked stunning in her Versace orange gown which was just one of many great looks she presented to us during ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ promo tour.

David wasn’t all about this good looks; his attention to detail, colour coordination and impeccable sense of style earned him this weeks honour.

Credit: Getty

Must-Have Monday

Must-Have Monday

Jennifer Lopez In Dsquared² - Dsquared² Dinner Party

Jennifer Lopez In Dsquared² – Dsquared² Dinner Party

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Elizabeth Banks In Versace & David Gandy

1. Alina November 25, 2013 at 15:17 #

Perfect winners!

• Rosanna November 25, 2013 at 16:59 #

ita

• Susie Jansen Mitchell November 25, 2013 at 19:22 #

Whoo Hooo I voted for both of them. That dress was spectacular! Loved it.

David Gandy looks so good whenever you have him here on the list. He dresses really amazing every time! I never new burgandy shoes could look so nice! So Sharp!

2. dee November 25, 2013 at 15:53 #

My favorties as well.

3. Nat39 November 25, 2013 at 19:46 #

There is no denying that she looked stunning and it’s a great look for her, and that she was nothing short of fantastic during this tour. But while her last week’s Elie Saab winner was a major stunner, this week I wasn’t wowed. Elizabeth is a beautiful woman and will look like a winner in any pretty well-fitted gown, but as gorgeous as she looked she didn’t give me that winning jaw-dropping moment and it felt that the excitement was blown slightly out of proportion this time around.

• Magdalena November 25, 2013 at 21:12 #

I agree. I think I prefer last movie’s promo tour, both by Jennifer and Elizabeth.

4. Yeliz November 26, 2013 at 00:31 #

They are two well-deserved winners, I totally loved both looks.

5. KatieKate November 26, 2013 at 01:44 #

I think Elizabeth completely deserved the win. She should win best promo tour of the year, along with most consistent.

I voted for Alan Richtson, also in Versace. He stood out far and away for me. While David Gandy looks great, as always, it just didn’t have the ‘wow’ factor of Alan’s teal green suit!

6. Jones19 November 26, 2013 at 09:33 #

Great winners. Why must Mr. Gandy be so handsome AND stylish? Sexiest man alive IMO.