Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior - 'The Hunger Games Catching Fire' New York PremiereJennifer Lawrence took to the red carpet at ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ New York City premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theatre on Wednesday night.

Dressed in Dior, of course, she took a slightly more understated turn with an ensemble from the Resort 2014 collection. The black wool, tuxedo-style jacket was styled with a pink and lime knitted bra top underneath, along with a black mini clutch and black, ankle-strap Manolo Blahnik sandals.

Exchanging what has become her signature ear cuffs, she played up the delightful hues of her bandeau top with Dior Fine Jewelry’s Gourmande pastel yellow gold and green beryl earrings and an Oui pink gold, diamonds and morganite ring.

A more bold, piece-y interpretation of her pixie ‘do accompanied the lighthearted look that seemed suited to what was obviously a more casual and fun NYC dress code. I love that she softened the edge with a pretty, rose-tinged smokey eye and a pink lip.

How does her latest look fare, in your opinion?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' New York Premiere Menswear Roundup

‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ New York Premiere Menswear Roundup

28 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ New York Premiere

1. lah November 21, 2013 at 02:25 #

it’s nice, it’s also not the first time she wore the look on the promo tour (she wore it during a photo op during the european leg of the tour) http://31.media.tumblr.com/67ad35d2170a6e0e379e5bf55ee70833/tumblr_mwfg2585e11rrb9xco1_500.jpg

2. Michaela November 21, 2013 at 02:31 #

Aw, this is disappointing. It’s too understated. It doesn’t make her stand out at all.

3. Christine November 21, 2013 at 02:39 #

This premiere seems more laid back.

I wished she wore better shoes with this OK dress.

4. Mandy November 21, 2013 at 02:52 #

This is probably my favourite Dior look from her, with the exception of the madrid premiere. It flatters her figure while still being youthful. Would have loved an extra pop of colour from her clutch or shoes.

• Sleepless in Chicago November 21, 2013 at 03:02 #

Agreed. This is a younger style that suits Jennifer better than majority of other Dior styles we have seen on her lately. She feels comfortable wearing it and it shows. She is young, sophisticated, and unique. Love the look on her.

• the ogre November 21, 2013 at 15:38 #

I agree too. This is a more youthful Dior look and she had a lot of fun styling it what with the interesting make up and jewellery. I would have liked a different pair of shoes. Something more fun. The clutch is fine as it goes but she could have done without it. I like it. She definitely likes it herself.

5. Prudence November 21, 2013 at 02:54 #

On one side I want this tour to continue forever because of Ebanks but on the other I want it to end because I feel so bad for this girl and her many disastrous outings. She probably puts all her trust in her styling team cause she clearly is not a fashion gal and every time they send her out looking worst than the last.

6. John November 21, 2013 at 03:00 #

I didn’t have a problem with her hair before, but the way she did it for this premiere makes her looks SOOOOoooooOoooooOoo much older! Thumbs down for me ruins the whole look.

7. John November 21, 2013 at 03:07 #

I never had a problem with her hair before but the way she did it for this premiere makes her look sOooOoOOOooooOoooOooo much older! Total thumbs down for me, it ruins the look!

8. Valissa November 21, 2013 at 03:23 #

*sigh* I get that she’s a Dior ambassador but the only time I like anything she wears is when it’s NOT Dior. I do like her hair and makeup though…she looks beautiful

9. Derro November 21, 2013 at 04:00 #

She looks young and fresh and fun. Two thumbs up.

10. Cookie November 21, 2013 at 04:03 #

I normally prefer Raf Simons’ designs to Hedi Slimane’s, but I really have to admit that when they are worn by celebs Hedi’s designs translate a whole lot better. I am very sad that Jennifer, Natalie and Marion are the faces of Dior cos since each has been signed my enthusiasm for their style has cooled a lot.

11. Jamie November 21, 2013 at 04:08 #

Her hair and make up look great but there’s nothing memorable about this outfit.

12. sanette November 21, 2013 at 04:27 #

This might be the first Dior dress I like on her. Wow.

13. TL November 21, 2013 at 05:13 #

Even though I think this dress should be worn for a photocall not a premiere, she still looks good and relaxed.
    Love the hair and makeups

14. Alina November 21, 2013 at 06:03 #

I like it better on the model.

15. diamondbus November 21, 2013 at 07:13 #

Another Dior disaster,nothing special. She deserves better.

16. kane November 21, 2013 at 08:10 #

I actually like this. It’s less glamorous than other premiere look, but it fits the tone that Elizabeth and Jena have chosen and I’ve never understood why you MUST wear a gown for a premiere. I don’t even mind her hair for once.

17. Yeliz November 21, 2013 at 08:41 #

I think this is better than a lot of her Dior looks, I like it.

18. towanda November 21, 2013 at 09:30 #

i find it too ordinary for a premier look.

19. towanda November 21, 2013 at 11:47 #

boring

20. amy November 21, 2013 at 12:21 #

I like it. I wish she kept the pink lip as well. The model’s version is more interesting

21. dee November 21, 2013 at 14:53 #

This is OK, nothing really special.

22. Camille November 21, 2013 at 15:05 #

Too casual, but overall a great look for her. Wish she wasn’t so committed to Dior and could/would branch out a little. She’s young, gorgeous, and has a fab figure. There is just so much out there that would outshine some of the lackluster Dior looks she’s been wearing.

23. john November 21, 2013 at 18:03 #

She needs to fire Rachel Zoe asap and go back to whoever styled her before

24. LeeAnn November 21, 2013 at 18:22 #

I was at Dior’s Christmas drinks last night where they showed Resort- this look waa worn by a model and is such a pretty look BUT it needs the resort shoes why won’t she wear them?

25. LeeAnn November 21, 2013 at 18:24 #

Ps I could be wrong as I am not an expert but it is a Bar jacket

26. Sharon November 21, 2013 at 23:19 #

I don’t hate the dress, but I don’t really love it either. What I do love is her hair. Terrific.