Miranda Kerr In David Koma – 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe Global Debut

Miranda Kerr In David Koma - 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe Global Debut

Miranda Kerr joined in the celebrations for the global debut of the 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe at an exclusive event held at Raleigh Studios in Playa Vista City in California yesterday evening.

I was delighted to see her wearing my favourite look from David Koma’s Spring 2014 collection, so I paid close attention to the styling.

She carried a white Smythson clutch, adding white Christian Louboutin heels with Shylee Rose jewels to her look.

Despite disliking white pumps, it was probably the right choice on this occasion, as was wearing her hair up and opting for a bright-pink lip for an additional pop of colour.

I’m not a fan of the clutch, however; I wish it was a tad smaller or sans silver trims, considering she opted for gold jewels.

Was this look on your red-carpet wish list? Do you share my joy of seeing this look on the red carpet?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

20 thoughts on “Miranda Kerr In David Koma – 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe Global Debut

1. Valissa

I’m not a fan of Miranda’s style but I love this! The outfit is striking and sexy…and she wears it well.

2. the ogre

I’m a bit perplexed by the make up. There should be such a thing as less rosy but on this occasion it’s too much. Otherwise everything else is pretty okay. I would have liked it just a bit better had she worn sandals.

1. e

Agree on the makeup, her cheeks are way too pink considering her lips are already bright-pink.
      I don’t mind the shoes nor the clutch though

3. Yeliz

I totally love this ensemble and although I don’t really like her makeup, I still think that this is BDOTW worthy since everything else is flawless in my eyes and I’m not missing the belt.

1. sara

I agree, BDOTW worthy. She looks amazing, I really like the styling. What a gorgeous look! Makeup is a little too pink, but I adore this H2T. Finally a recent Miranda red carpet look to rival her awesome street style!

4. Dean

I think she looks gorgeous. Minus the blush. But, I do love this dress, that blue and white together look perfect, and her styling is top notch as well.

5. Laura

I’m a massive fan of Miranda’s style and I love this dress… But please tell me she’s in the Southern Hemisphere here because it’s November!! Was hoping to see this David Koma dress in the new year for spring.

6. anonymous as always

I actually love the clutch and I like baby blue on her. I wish the make up was a little bit lighter and I am not a fan of the three white lines on the top of the dress. Overall a little bit summery but cute.