Elizabeth Banks In Versace – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ LA Premiere

Elizabeth Banks In Versace - 'The Hunger Games Cathching Fire' LA Premiere

Elizabeth Banks kept up her 100% record while attending the LA premiere of ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California on Monday evening.

The actress was absolutely breathtaking in a stunning strapless orange Versace gown, with linear metallic-gold detailing wrapping around the left side of the bodice.

It’s sexy, modern and has an amazing figure-hugging silhouette. You may remember that Elizabeth also had an amazing orange Atelier Versace moment for the first film, and this is very much on par with that jaw-dropping look.

Elizabeth styled her dress with a copper Rauwolf clutch, gold-and-copper Jimmy Choo strappy ‘Maury’ sandals, and jewels courtesy of Melinda Maria and Jennifer Fisher.

She hasn’t skipped a beat during this promo tour. I had high hopes for Elizabeth, and she didn’t let me down .

Credit: Getty

46 thoughts on “Elizabeth Banks In Versace – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ LA Premiere

1. Matlock

Once again Elizabeth killed everyone on that red carpet. What a gorgeous dress, color, cut – everything, and it gave her that statuesque look. Just wow!

1. Ahot

+ Everything!
      She might even make Halle Berry jealous of the amazing silhouette this is giving her!
      What i loved the most is, the face doesn´t look orange-ey anymore; it was frankly the only thing keeping me from loving her other sightings.
      This is utter perfection!

2. Nishtha

Dare I say it is on par with the Elie Saab look. I mean the hair is even better. WOW! This makes me wish that she was nominated for a film so that we could see more of her during award season. Sigh.

1. Alina

That would be fashion heaven for about 2 months… <3

I love this look. It's just captivating: the colour, the fit, the flawless makeup and hairstyle, the 'Jessica Rabbit' figure, the natural pose… LOVE IT!

3. Pablo

I’m seriously thinking -forgive me, Zoe Saldana- Elizabeth Banks has given us the best promo tour EVER. Nothing else to say.

4. Lashae

She looks great. She’s has been on point for this whole promo tour while Jennifer has been the complete opposite.

5. Mandy

Gorgeous look! Very glamourous and sexy, I love how she isnt afraid of colour. My only nitpick would be her hair, wish it wasn’t so lady-at-lunch and more adventurous.

6. Yeliz

Oh my, another jaw-dropping look from her. She looks flawless and definitely BDOTW worthy. I couldn’t get enough of her in this promo tour, I’m really sad that it’ll end on Wednesday.

7. Jess2

She is magnificent!!! I like I love her orange Elie Saab from the last tour more but this is so so close! Great colour and silhouette on Elizabeth. She certainly delivers.

8. kane

And she delivers again, yes! Can’t wait for the round up post… while also dreading it. I can’t see myself picking a favourite, she just kept looking great!

9. H

Wow, I feel like she is the one giving us super star moments in this movie, and she is just shining bright, definitely catching fire!

10. Parvati

She looks gorgeous, as always, she’s wearing a beautiful gown, as always. However, I do wish she had done something else with her hair – an updo, maybe.

11. anonymous as always

She look wonderful as always (this dress makes her figure look divine and love the colour on her) but that outfit doesn’t outshine her previous tour looks for me…

12. the ogre

Ooh! I just couldn’t stop looking at her! She has stuck to her true style on this promo tour and delivered a hit each and every time! That’s a lovely colour and everything is just so perfect here! BDOTW-worthy!

13. Nat39

She is perfection once again, truly beautiful. But I have to say I’m more excited about Jennifer’s more adventurous choice this time around.

14. Dhppy

It’s amazing what levels Versace, in the hands of a woman with exquisite taste, can rise to. Banks has distinguished herself once again.

15. charlotte

This is sheer pefection!the hair and the dress and the whole presentation.love love love.
    Elizabeth really dominated this promo tour,all the other girls have been put to shame.
    sorry JLaw,u r adorable but you’ve no game here.