Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace – Out In New York City

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace - Out In New York City

Lady Gaga was spotted leaving her apartment in New York City on Friday morning wearing yet another eye-catching Atelier Versace frock.

Also from the Fall 2013 collection, her black strapless cocktail dress featured a wraparound embellished cut-out.

With the theatrics not confined to her dress, she styled the look with Versace Spring 2014 black embellished pumps and the velvet opera gloves and sparkly turban which we saw her wearing with her other Atelier Versace frock last week.

Just another day at the office for Gaga.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Emma Watson In Givenchy - Vogue Foundation Gala

Emma Watson In Givenchy – Vogue Foundation Gala

Lady Gaga In Versace - 2013 American Music Awards

Lady Gaga In Versace – 2013 American Music Awards

14 Responses to Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace – Out In New York City

1. Tracy November 18, 2013 at 13:10 #

I find that I don’t hate this look; in fact, ditch the wig and we have a decent outfit. Loveee her shoes though.

2. amy November 18, 2013 at 14:17 #

from the neck down she actually looks really good. the dress flatters her body and the shoes are cute.

3. Alina November 18, 2013 at 15:00 #

Another dress destroyed by Gaga. Yes, it looks good on her, but I can’t pretend I don’t see the ugly wig, turban, glasses and the unnecessary gloves.

• wilson November 18, 2013 at 17:07 #

no offence.. I found that you hate whatever gaga wear…
      This is actually a nice look tbh

4. Christine November 18, 2013 at 16:03 #

This is actually a nice look on her

5. Nat39 November 18, 2013 at 16:47 #

The cut-out is trashy, her typical theatrics are foolish, I’m only fine with the elegant embellished pumps.

6. Angela November 18, 2013 at 19:41 #

I’m actually really at peace with this look, she looks snazzy! Love the sunglasses and shoes.

7. Stel November 18, 2013 at 19:58 #

This is the true elegant sheer dress, not the one that Jaimie Alexander wore.. chic!

8. Jimmy November 18, 2013 at 21:34 #

If this look was for an actual cocktail party or an evening event I would think that for GaGa she looks okay in spite of the bad wig but if it is morning then she continues to be very badly dressed. She did wear a couple of good looks on SNL though.

9. Yeliz November 18, 2013 at 22:36 #

The dress looks really good on her, but that’s it.

10. Kathy November 18, 2013 at 23:14 #

The nude panels are too far off from her actual skin tone that they make the dress look like a figure skating costume. Otherwise, I like the pumps and gloves.

11. cherrysoftness November 19, 2013 at 01:40 #

I don’t mind the theatrics, but this is kind of… lazy. I’m not expecting her to go normal, not at all. Just for her “crazy” looks to be, how to say, editorial. I love it when she looks like she just stepped out of a sumptuous Vogue spread or a Tim Burton movie. A pulled-together, delicious avatar type of crazy. This is more like a lazy day, like she wanted to wear this dress and just pulled this out of her accessory closet to Gaga it up.

12. Karen November 19, 2013 at 04:05 #

I understand that she’s Lady Gaga and has to maintain a persona, but why does she wear Versace Haute Couture on the street? She has done this like 4 times now, and I don’t know why Versace would keep lending her these dresses only to be worn by her walking out of a hotel room!!! Atelier Versace should be reserved for red carpets, and it seems like she’s going to end up wearing the entire collection before any dignified celebrity has a chance to wear it on a red carpet!

13. Prudence November 19, 2013 at 04:54 #

I do not think Versace profits from having Gaga wear their clothing so comically. No wealthy woman who can afford couture will look to Gaga as an inspiration and the way she mainly trashes these couture look probably does Versace a disfavor