18.11.13 Photocall

Emma Stone In Band of Outsiders – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Photocall

Emma Stone In Band of Outsiders - 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Photocall

Emma Stone attended a photocall for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ held at the Sony Pictures Studios in Culver Studios on Saturday.

The actress went for a dark-grey menswear-inspired suit by Band of Outsiders which consisted of gathered-cuff pants, a matching blazer and a light-blue button-down shirt.

Adding a distinctly feminine touch to her look, she wore bright-red Kurt Geiger London ‘Britton’ pointed-toe pumps with Oliver Peoples ‘Alivia’ shades, a house-shaped pendant necklace and a Dana Rebecca Designs yellow-gold ring.

Wavy blonde tresses completed the look.

I’m glad this promo tour is starting just as ‘The Hunger Games’ is coming to an end. Let’s hope Emma can keep the good times rollin’.

Emma stones shc

Boy. Band of Outsiders Gathered Cuff PantsShopbop.com
Oliver Peoples ‘Alivia’ SunglassesShopbop.com
Boy. By Band Of Outsiders Shirt - farfetch US and farfetch.com
Kurt Geiger London ‘Britton’ PumpsKurt Geiger and Nordstrom.
Credit: Getty

Hayley Atwell In Julien Macdonald - Evening Standard Theatre Awards

Hayley Atwell In Julien Macdonald – Evening Standard Theatre Awards

Blake Lively In Isabel Marant pour H&M - H&M New Orleans Opening

Blake Lively In Isabel Marant pour H&M – H&M New Orleans Opening

17 Responses to Emma Stone In Band of Outsiders – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Photocall

1. Alina November 18, 2013 at 09:38 #

I love this from h2t. I love it so much I would even say it’s BDOTW worthy.

I hope she’ll make even harder the decision for “Promo tour star of 2013″. It’s already hard to choose between Elizabeth Banks and Naomie Harris.

• Jess November 18, 2013 at 14:54 #

I agree completely. It is early Monday but I think it could definitely be a contender for BDOTW. I would rock this look! She looks fabulous

• Methedrine November 19, 2013 at 05:56 #

2. Iva November 18, 2013 at 09:56 #

Wow – love this h2t!
    It’s good to see Emma back on the RC.

3. Mandy November 18, 2013 at 09:59 #

She looks fabulous, unfortunately this was only a fan event. The film isn’t being released until May so, much to my disappointment, we won’t be seeing any premiere looks until then.

4. jo November 18, 2013 at 10:31 #

oh yes! My muse is back

5. Pedro November 18, 2013 at 10:36 #

She looks amazing!!!
    I love everything about this look

6. kane November 18, 2013 at 10:57 #

Great look!

7. Yeliz November 18, 2013 at 11:00 #

I wouldn’t have liked the pants on anybody else, but Emma pulls it off. She looks great. I’m really excited for this promo tour.

8. Markness November 18, 2013 at 12:21 #

Hi FC! The sunglasses are Oliver Peoples “Alivia” sunglasses. Sorry, couldn’t help it. ;) Can be seen here on Shopbop: http://www.shopbop.com/alivia-sunglasses-oliver-peoples-eyewear/vp/v=1/845524441942259.htm?folderID=2534374302053087&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=44958

PS. I super love this look! I hope she’ll go for variety just like the Spiderman Promo Tour last time. I’ll be sad to see her go. Didn’t Gwen Stacy die? :(

• Catherine Kallon November 18, 2013 at 14:23 #

Thanks a lot. please never apologize for helping me out :D

With regards to Emma, yes, it will be more varied and therefore more interesting.

9. Christine November 18, 2013 at 12:46 #

I kinda like this look.

10. Rebecca Z November 18, 2013 at 14:47 #

She looks totally adorable here. Really fun and fashionable.

11. the ogre November 18, 2013 at 18:31 #

Breath of fresh air! So happy to see her back! And that too with a bang! Love this look, it’s perfection. Very excited about this promo tour as the ‘Catching Fire’ one left something wanting. Welcome back, Emma Stone!

12. bunny November 18, 2013 at 22:44 #

i love menswear, so i think this is such a great outfit. plus, emma makes anything look fabulous

13. anonymous as always November 19, 2013 at 01:09 #

I love this girl so much! I simply adore her style and its variety. This look is so nice and I really want the sunglasses! I would have like it even more with tabac pumps but I still love it!

14. Saree November 19, 2013 at 06:08 #

I might be the only one who doesn’t like this. It’s not bad, but I think there is too much going on. The sleeves and the pants look too creased & the combination of the colour shoes, sunglasses & colour shirt are all contrasting one another and it comes across as too busy for such a chic look.

Love the hair though!