Jaimie Alexander In Pamella Roland – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Jaimie Alexander In Pamella Roland - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Jaimie Alexander made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’, where the host of course brought up that dress – it’s going to be her legacy.

The ‘Thor’ actress revealed that she was wearing something under there, but somehow I find that impossible to believe.

Wearing a dress which had a slight superhero feel to it, with the silver geometric macro beading, the actress wore a violet Pamella Roland Pre-Fall 2013 strapless frock.

Not allowing the dress to do all the heavy lifting, she wore a fabulous pair of Rupert Sanderson ‘Moiki’ pumps in metallic silver to complete the futuristic superhero vibe.

These space-age heels have also been spotted on Ellie Goulding and Katie Aselton.

moiki-silver-calf-pair_1

You can buy Jaimie’s Rupert Sanderson ‘Moiki’ pumps from Rupert Sanderson.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zosia Mamet In Maiyet - 10th Annual Apollo Circle Benefit

Zosia Mamet In Maiyet – 10th Annual Apollo Circle Benefit

Frugal Friday

Frugal Friday

17 Responses to Jaimie Alexander In Pamella Roland – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Christine November 15, 2013 at 17:23 #

This is a nice look. Sadly, that dress will stay with her for a long while.

As for wearing something underneath? Yea, right! lol. lies.

2. Alina November 15, 2013 at 17:24 #

Love this! The colour is amazing and the shoes are a nice addition.

Looking back at her RCFA history, I have to say it’s a shame she decided to wear that Azzaro dress because ALL her other looks are gorgeous.

• Dorothy November 15, 2013 at 18:34 #

Yes, but that dress got her several Yahoo homepages articles [among hundreds of others on popular sites], including one showing all her other great looks and being extremely complimentary of her style. Actually that dress is almost as much talked about as that Versace by Elizabeth Hurly. And that didn’t sere her bad.
      From a marketing perspective, that dress was brilliant.

3. Daisy November 15, 2013 at 17:32 #

I wish the shoes are a copper metallic tone

4. amy November 15, 2013 at 17:38 #

she looks great. the color is beautiful

5. Larissa November 15, 2013 at 18:05 #

I’m in love with her shoes!

6. dee November 15, 2013 at 18:16 #

Hate the shoes with the dress. A simple silver shoe would have looked better like on the model.

7. Lara November 15, 2013 at 18:20 #

Beautiful girl, but her hair is up an awful lot. I think it makes her look stiff…

8. Nat39 November 15, 2013 at 18:42 #

Bold, sexy, figure-flattering, fabulous h2t.

9. justme November 15, 2013 at 19:12 #

There are a few side shots of her in the Azzaro gown where you can see her pubis so… nice try, Jaimie.

I like this dress. But while I understand why she picked these pumps, they are pretty ugly imo.

• CreoleLady November 15, 2013 at 20:42 #

Omg, ew, don’t know whether to laugh or cringe. So she took the “do you believe me or your lyin’ eyes” approach, eh? Ok, I’m laughing too hard to comment on this dress.

10. Yeliz November 15, 2013 at 19:33 #

Love the dress, but not the shoes with it.

She wore something underneath that Azzaro gown? Hahahaha, yes of course.

11. Sophy November 15, 2013 at 22:40 #

I am so impressed by you FC- you not only make sure you have perfect pictures and many of them and have great commentary but now you watch the actual TV appearances too??? – When do you sleep????

And as for her wearing anything under that dress- her pants would be on fire except that she isn’t wearing any!!!!

• Catherine Kallon November 16, 2013 at 12:19 #

Ha ha…luckily for me I can survive on just 5 hours sleep ;D

12. kane November 15, 2013 at 23:40 #

The shoes feel strangely heavy on her… heavier than the close up makes you think. The dress is okay, but the fit is a bit meh… but then again she’s pictured walking and sitting so I guess I’ll give this the benefit of the doubt. She’s looked much better before.

The other dress of course paid off beautifully… all this “oh, what dress? …of course I wore something underneath…,” as ironic as these statements obviously are, they don’t become her. Only time will tell if she can hold onto more than these 15 minutes. If I think of other infamous dresses, I find the aforementioned Hurley Versace cleverer or J.Lo’s Versace ‘dress’ more interesting than this black number.

13. Lila November 16, 2013 at 06:40 #

I love this dress! The shoes are only okay for me (with this dress) but the dress makes it all better IMO.

I also love how often she wears her hair up. She has a gorgeous face with great bone structure for updos. I also like it because for so many stars, wearing their hair up is the exception.

14. chryssa November 16, 2013 at 13:05 #