Premiere The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

After two days and several phone calls to Norway and Sweden I finally have the golden picture from the Oslo premiere of ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’, as I was not prepared to allow these two stunning gowns to go to waste or settle for grainy Instagram pictures or stolen pictures, as some other websites settled for.

Elizabeth Banks: The actress donned her second Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture dress in a row, wearing a striking emerald-green sleeveless embroidered fit-and-flare dress with a plunging neckline, which was styled with matching Jimmy Choo ‘Freya’ sandals, Irene Neuwirth emerald earrings, emerald rings from Marina B and Jacob & Co., plus she arrived at the event carrying a Charlotte Olympia Perspex clutch with a custom green pouch. It was another fairytale, heart-palpitating look; she can do no wrong in my eyes. Some may comment on the matchy-matchyness of the look, but I wouldn’t change a single thing.

Sam Claflin: Wedged between two beauties, the handsome actor is still going tieless, opting for a dark double-breasted jacket and navy trousers against his stark white shirt. A red pocket square and brow monk-strap shoes rounded out his less formal, yet still smart, approach to red-carpet dressing.

Jena Malone: After blowing me away at the London premiere, she wows once again wearing a Reem Acra Fall 2013 bugle-beaded long-sleeved gown, which she styled with black nail polish and smoky eyes, with no visible jewels to speak of. Wavy tresses and a glossy lip perfect her sexy, sleek look.

Hopefully both ladies will grace the red carpet alongside Jennifer Lawrence tonight at the Paris premiere before they all head back to California for the LA premiere on Monday.

I will be sad when it comes to an end.

Elie Saab Couture Reem Acra

Credit: Style.com & Stella Pictures

46 thoughts on “Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab Couture & Jena Malone In Reem Acra – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Oslo Premiere

1. Leo

Elizabeth Banks is the true shinning star of this promo tour, she knocks it out of the park again. In love with her here. Perfection head to toe. And Jena is really working it again, also rocking a perfect 10. Lawrence what who when?

1. Yeliz

ITA. Elizabeth’s Berlin premiere look is still my favourite, but this comes as a close second. Jena looks gorgeous, love her gown, and Sam looks good.

2. Pablo

Well done FC! So cute you put up a fight for a decent pic!

Thanks for the handwork, though I’m sure it was your pleasure ;)

ps- confirmed Elizabeth Banks is on a flawless roll!

3. CreoleLady

Although I am not totally enamored with the hair for either woman, from the neck down I am completely on board.

I was starting to think that Banks was getting a bit carried away with major award type gowns for a YA action film (not to mention upstaging the star). So it’s nice to see a cocktail look (which is just as captivating).

1. CreoleLady

I forgot to say thank you to FC for going above and beyond to bring us this! Would have been such a shame to miss the excitement ….

4. Jess2

Thanks SO much for hunting this picture down for us FC! Such a treat!
    Elizabeth is on a roll and she can do no wrong in my eyes either. I am not a fan of the open-toe bootie style so the shoes are not my favourite but I barely notice them. Such beautiful dresses for both ladies.

5. kane

Never able to resist emeralds, I adore this dress, although I don’t really like the shoes. Everybody looks great here!

6. Dean

Elizabeth is gorgeous. I would just make the deep V a bit shallower, and not fussed on the shoes. But she looks beautiful.

Thanks for the great photos, always!

1. Catherine Kallon Post author

Different countries have different, local agencies. Not all those agencies sell their pictures to the larger agencies like Getty images. It’s agencies like Getty who distribute their local pictures on their behalf.

7. Ramsay

Elizabeth’s best look for this promo tour – she proves she can wow us while not going OTT for a movie premiere – well done

8. justme

Way to go, FC <3

Both ladies look amazing.

Some of the criticism towards Elizabeth is bothersome. She's on a world promo tour for a huge movie franchise. Just because Jennifer Lawrence is stuck with boring gowns doesn't mean her co-stars have to dial it down so she can shine. She's the one who needs to step up.

9. Megha

Thank you FC…love and appreciate your dedication!

Elizabeth’s dress is a HUGE wow moment
    Biggest one of this movie’s premieres so far

10. zineb

Elisabeth manages for the 2nd time to upstage Jennifer Lauwrence at both The H.Games part 1 and part 2 premieres. She’s been on fire

11. dee

I don’t like Elizabeth’s shoes but she looks pretty ankkles up. I like Jena’s gown but her hair and makeup are not working for me.

12. Rebecca Z

Elizabeth is perfection, and Jena’s look is by far the best of the tour for her. Gorgeous. The guys is okay–not a fan of his shoes.

13. the ogre

Thank you so much for putting this up, FC!

This like tonic, even though I can’t say that Jennifer Lawrence has done badly in the last two premieres.

Elizabeth just does what she does best, once again! That dress fits her so beautifully when sometimes it can be problematic with a neckline like that. I don’t mind the shoes at all. Impeccable! I disagree with everyone who thinks that she has been over dressing. She embodies her character in the movie perfectly in all her looks. It’s quite unfair to say that she has gone overboard.

Surprisingly, Jena has managed to score a perfect 10 in both the premieres. Fantastic job!

14. Christine

If the other sites take this photo, I hope they credit you Catherine (Only fair). I applaud your determination!

1. Christine

Really? Not even a linkback? That’s a shame! No worries chica, You’re number 1 in my book.

Thank you for everything.

15. Alina

LOVE Elizabeth’s look – the colour is amazing on her, the accessories are perfect and it proves that she IS on a roll! I’ve seen the posts on her website with her other outfits at press events and all I have to say is: FLAWLESS!

Jena… This is her best look during this promo tour! Amazing dress that shows her beautiful figure.

Sam’s look is OK.

I can NOT finish this post without saying how much I appreciate your dedication, FC.

1. Catherine Kallon Post author

is that Elizabeth’s wardrobe???

The striped Ferretti will be out as it was worn by Nicole Richie.

I would love the job of just putting them all on a rail, never mind dressing the celebrity

1. Alina

Well, the description was “Sneak peekā€¦ stay tuned.”, so I suppose it is her wardrobe. Plus, I think I can see the green Elie Saab.

Can’t wait to see her in the blue dresses (if she ever wears them).