Jennifer Hudson In Stella McCartney – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

Jennifer Hudson In Stella McCartney - Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

From American Idol, to Oscar winner, to being honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Jennifer Hudson has achieved so much in her relatively short career.

The ceremony took place in Hollywood, California yesterday, where she arrived wearing a Stella McCartney Resort 2014 dropped-armhole minidress with a loose neckline which draped down the back.
Keeping her look all-white, she styled the look with Gianvito Rossi heels plus diamond stud earrings.

Much like Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Hudson is owning this pixie cut.

You may remember that Charlize Theron wore this same dress last month.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Helen Mirren In Jenny Packham - 2014 Directors Guild Of America Awards

Helen Mirren In Jenny Packham – 2014 Directors Guild Of America Awards

Evan Rachel Wood In Robert Rodriguez - 'Charlie Countryman' New York Screening

Evan Rachel Wood In Robert Rodriguez – ‘Charlie Countryman’ New York Screening

18 Responses to Jennifer Hudson In Stella McCartney – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

1. CC November 14, 2013 at 10:59 #

surprisingly her pixie cut doesn’t look half bad.

i do think this dress is too short for her though.

CC

2. Christine November 14, 2013 at 12:51 #

Charlize definitely wore it best. I like her shoes though

• Yeliz November 14, 2013 at 18:49 #

ITA.

3. Sophy November 14, 2013 at 13:43 #

Her legs are not as good as she thinks they are- at least such short dresses do her thighs no favours

• amy November 14, 2013 at 15:26 #

hum, her legs look fine to me . long and nice

• Sleepless in Chicago November 16, 2013 at 15:44 #

Agreed. Her legs do not warrant such a revealing lengths. More often than not, she seems to pick the outfit that would look on a slimmer figure but not hers. She does not look bad but seems to have gained some weight back. She just have to acknowledge this and dress accordingly.

4. Sophy November 14, 2013 at 13:43 #

• kane November 14, 2013 at 14:03 #

Whose are? She might just be proud of losing a considerable amount of weight, jeez.

I certainly prefer Charlize’s styling, but I like this on Jennifer too considering I’m usually not crazy about her style.

• anonymous as always November 14, 2013 at 15:39 #

I do believe that she is proud of losing weight, every woman is when she does, and I give her thumps up for that. But when you lose weight there is a chance to fall into the trap that you say “now I can wear everything” which is not true.
        Every bodytype is different so we have to know what suits us best and I don’t think she does. Which is a shame cause she mostly wears dresses that fit superskinny girls instead of celebrating her curves.

• Noemi November 15, 2013 at 10:01 #

I agree. Plus, it doesn’t concern fashion, but… she was in a couple of successful movies and she already has her star on the walk of fame? I know she won an Oscar but are stars on sale recently in Hollywood?

• anonymous as always November 15, 2013 at 18:02 #

Hahahahaha yeah I was thinking the same but since I leave in Europe I though she might have done stuff that I don’t know about like TV shows or something like that XD

• anonymous as always November 16, 2013 at 14:06 #

*live not “leave” hahahahahahahaha

• liz November 14, 2013 at 23:20 #

This. It may not be nice, but it’s the truth.

5. dee November 14, 2013 at 13:49 #

I don’t like her hair or the dress on her. It does nothing for her figure.

6. Alina November 14, 2013 at 15:14 #

Not flattering. Also, I don’t think the pixie suits her.

7. the ogre November 14, 2013 at 17:36 #

I quite like this on her. I generally don’t care a lot about her looks but this I like. Has a nice easy-breezy feel to it.

8. Nat39 November 14, 2013 at 18:44 #

I like this look on Jennifer and actually more than Charlize. It feels so fresh and effortless on her, I like how the little white dress pops against her skin tone and the shoes go perfectly with this light dress. Charlize weighed it down with her clutch and shoes. And I think Jennifer has great legs.

9. Magdalena November 14, 2013 at 20:39 #

She seems to always wear dresses that have been worn by other celebrity before.