Jennifer Lawrence In Louis Vuitton - 'The Hunger Games Catching Fire' After-Party

Jennifer Lawrence attended the after-party following the premiere for ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ in London yesterday evening.

Many of you were less than impressed with the red carpet Dior Couture outing, so I’m keen to hear your thoughts on this look, especially considering it’s not Dior.

On this occasion she wore a Louis Vuitton Spring 2014 embellished dress with Manolo Blahnik sandals.

Some of the complaints about the previous look were that it aged her, but I’m sure you will agree this 20s-inspired frock is both fun and youthful, and may I add daring considering the open back.

With her cropped ‘do switched up to a more modern style, does Jennifer prove to you that you can’t go wrong in an LBD?

Credit: Style.com & Wenn

26 thoughts on “Jennifer Lawrence In Louis Vuitton – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ After-Party

1. Charlotte

It’s much better than her Dior look !
    I like it, she looks great but it’s nothing extraordinary. I miss a little bit of color.

2. AnnaLee

MUCH better than her red carpet look. This is classy, and much more interesting than her Dior looks. She’s definitely not on the level of the Hunger Games promo tour, but maybe it will get better.. *fingers crossed*
    hopefully she will wear more often other brands, I am so over Dior…

3. Namel

I like it a lot! She has the Great Gatsby aura especially with the short hair. I hope she will experiment with the haircut.

4. anonymous as always

I like it! It has a 20′s aura as Namel said. But I think she could have rocked the sheer version as well. I mean she has the body and the proper age so…

5. Noemi

She looks really cute, the shoes seem a bit bigger than her size. I don’t understand why they style her hair like this, the cut itself is cute but it’s often ruined by the aging styling.

6. Rebecca Z

This looks great on her–the Dior pieces are all over-engineered and really weigh her down. She looks cute and comfortable.

7. CreoleLady

Sick and tired of black and/or white on her. One Rooney Mara is enough. Of course, anything is better than the Dior disaster. Still not feeling the hair

8. the ogre

I like this so much better than the Dior. She looks more at ease with herself and her hairstyle looks better too. I’m happy for you Jennifer.

9. Prudence

for some reason the way they style her hair is giving me Kate Gosselin so her stylist needs to figure out how to make her look youthful cause she look an a 45 year old woman here.