Mariska Hargitay In Lanvin – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

Mariska Hargitay In Lanvin - Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

Mariska Hargitay was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles, California yesterday.

The ‘Law & Order: SVU’ actress chose a black sleeveless Lanvin Fall 2013 dress with a full skirt and modified V-cut front for the unveiling ceremony.

She skipped the ‘LOVE’ belt that was featured on the runway, and instead, opted for very little accessorizing elsewhere.

Her Lanvin ankle-strap shoes, flower-embellished cuff, and red nails completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Miu Miu Resort 2015 Front Row

Miu Miu Resort 2015 Front Row

Blake Lively In Ralph Lauren - Careers In Film Workshop

Blake Lively In Ralph Lauren – Careers In Film Workshop

12 Responses to Mariska Hargitay In Lanvin – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

1. Christine November 9, 2013 at 16:28 #

Nice look on her. Glad she skipped the belt.

2. Alina November 9, 2013 at 16:34 #

Timeless.

3. Nat39 November 9, 2013 at 19:53 #

I don’t like this cutesy silhouette on her, plus all the dress is doing is widening her, and it’s a bit boring w/o some kind of belt.

4. Yeliz November 10, 2013 at 00:45 #

I think she looks elegant and lovely.

5. Lila November 10, 2013 at 00:49 #

She looks beautiful. I love her shoes. She didn’t need any extra accessories IMO. The pretty shoes plus her curves and smile were plenty.

6. Ana Carla November 10, 2013 at 03:02 #

I found this gorgeous dress. And I loved that she used a few accessories. Mariska is voluptuous, curvaceous. I think the perfect dress favors his lap. She has big breasts, but shows only subtly. For me, perfect look for an unforgettable day for her. Mariska has a perfect skin. She is awesome.

7. CreoleLady November 10, 2013 at 12:45 #

Unfortunate that the main pic is a shot where the photog was low and shooting up, one of the least flattering angles. I looked at the whole range of pictures out of curiosity and fell in love. The dress is perfect for her. Plus, she’s so charismatic, her joy so infectious, that her smile is the only accessory needed (although those shoes and lust-inducing cuff don’t hurt, lol).

• Ana Carla November 12, 2013 at 01:23 #

I agree with your comment. I would add only that Mariska, and charismatic, is simply beautiful. It is literally a nokaut. Do not know if you’ve noticed that she has a pair of stunning eyes, killer smile, and is tall and curvy. But most importantly it is that it does not give any importance to his undeniable sexy-appeal. It is a unique and differentiated celebrity.

8. snowlion November 11, 2013 at 10:14 #

Lurve those shoes!

9. anonymous as always November 12, 2013 at 16:15 #

I love her cuff!

10. EmmaWoodhouse November 13, 2013 at 02:01 #

Too low-cut, I like the style but it’s widening her and needed a belt.

11. LRB November 13, 2013 at 19:50 #

The photo is destroying the dress. She is shortening the waist and top. The dress is beautiful. A true work of art. The skirt looks good. Because she is tall, has size. I do not agree that the neckline is daring. On the contrary. We see that the model is still the neckline deeper. I also like that she not used the belt. I see no need. I like that it uses almost no accessories. It seems to be a feature of the actress. She uses nothing in the neck, I do not see earrings. I love the shoes. In one of the photos that I saw, with a sense of complete and perfect machine, I found it fantastic. And if Mariska was to use this model in the neck as it is, with those breasts a la Jayne Mansfield, men present would have a heart attack. LOL