Stacy Keibler In Kaufmanfranco – 17th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards

Stacy Keibler In Kaufmanfranco - 17th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards

Stacy Keibler dressed to impress at the 17th annual Accessories Council ACE Awards yesterday at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City.

The star strutted out her bronzed physique in a white KaufmanFranco cutaway gown with a crisscross, abs-baring bodice and wrap-front skirt.

She styled the look quite simply, with only the faintest hint of sparkle from Lynn Ban jewels, along with a complementary box clutch by Smythson and Bionda Castana heels.

A spit-slick ponytail and a nude lip completed her sleek, sexy entrance.

White may not be so innocent after all.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Mara In Dolce & Gabbana - 2014 Tony Awards

Kate Mara In Dolce & Gabbana – 2014 Tony Awards

Iman In Dolce & Gabbana - 17th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards

Iman In Dolce & Gabbana – 17th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards

21 Responses to Stacy Keibler In Kaufmanfranco – 17th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards

1. kane November 5, 2013 at 08:37 #

Not crazy about the hair, it’s the typical Stacy hair and from this dress, as from Kate’s yesterday, I still get a certain Giselle vibe and the hair is just too similar to that too.

• kane November 5, 2013 at 08:43 #

I should have added that I really like the rest though.

2. h November 5, 2013 at 12:54 #

I love this look, simply as that.

3. Christine November 5, 2013 at 13:05 #

Not liking this as much as I wanted to.

4. Alina November 5, 2013 at 13:31 #

I think her cleavage should have been smaller.

5. Rebecca Z November 5, 2013 at 14:16 #

It’s a little bare for my taste, but she carries it off. Not a big fan of the jelly roll in her hair. The cuff is spectacular.

6. dee November 5, 2013 at 14:58 #

This is the same problem I had with Kate Hudson’s look too bare. I don’t like it.

• EmmaWoodhouse November 5, 2013 at 17:23 #

+1 No one’s denying she’s beautiful but there’s a way to show it off classily. This is not it.

7. CreoleLady November 5, 2013 at 15:31 #

It’s Nov on a NYC red carpet, not August on a Lake Como yacht. Getting kinda tired of sheers and cut-outs. I’m not averse to a well-placed sheer panel or cut-out. But multiple sheer panels and cut-outs start looking less red carpet and more burlesque. These looks are getting increasingly tacky and try-hard.

• dee November 5, 2013 at 18:20 #

I agree. It is sexier to show just a little like a tease. I am tired of all the bare looks too.

• Sleepless in Chicago November 27, 2013 at 11:23 #

Agreed. Less (cut outs) is more (class).

8. Prudence November 5, 2013 at 16:02 #

Ive got to applaud this girl for managing to still remain somewhat relevant post Clooney breakup. Oh and she looks fab, sexy but classy!

• KatieKate November 6, 2013 at 06:15 #

I agree! Clooney who?! Finally one of them have managed to parlay their notoriety into a real live career. ( Well, if you can call Supermarket Superstar a bold career move…) But anyway, I think she is gorgeous and I love seeing her on the RC. She is tall, statuesque, well-styled, and she makes some great fashion choices. For me, this is one of them. She knows she’s got ‘it’, so why not flaunt it?! I swear, if I looked like her, I would rock that dress too. It may be a bit revealing, a bit OTT, but who cares when you look that damn good.

• Sleepless in Chicago November 27, 2013 at 11:28 #

She might as well flaunt it while she can. I do have to admit that, although she has a killer body, she lacks sophistication and “not trying too hard” elegance of Tilda Swinton and Helen Mirren.

9. Diane Faith November 5, 2013 at 16:54 #

Stacy looks beautiful, but why on earth did she not hem it? It’s dragging on the floor. If it was borrowed, she should have worn a higher heel to solve the problem. On the runway, it was worn by a flat chested model and looked more elegant with an edge. With larger breasts, it looked like it needed more fabric. I wonder what it looked like when she was sitting?

10. Nat39 November 5, 2013 at 19:15 #

I love it, daring, sexy, and beautiful in crisp white. Poised and statuesque Stacy wears it beautifully.

11. Yeliz November 5, 2013 at 23:10 #

The top is a tad too revealing and the skirt is a tad too long, I’m not really impressed.

12. Cass November 6, 2013 at 00:25 #

Gorgeous!

13. Dhppy November 6, 2013 at 01:05 #

Oh no. The halter top with the cut outs again. Not my favorite style.

14. Lily November 10, 2013 at 14:12 #

Too cheap, too vulgar

15. Lily November 10, 2013 at 14:13 #

I really hate that cut on the top too