Meta Golding In Manish Arora - 'The Hunger Games Catching Fire' Victory Mall Tour

Before the world premiere of ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ in London on November 11, the fans got to meet some of the stars during the Victory Mall Tour at Cherry Hill Mall, New Jersey on Sunday.

Meta Golding, who plays Enobaria in the movie, opted for a colourful look from Manish Arora’s Fall 2013 collection.

The look has a lot going on with the collage of multiple prints and a peplum waist, so opting to keep everything else simple, especially her hair, was the right decision.

As much as I love the look, it feels a tad OTT for a mall tour.

Looking back over Lily Collins’ mall-tour wardrobe for ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’, her looks were more approachable and relatable.

Do you like that she started with a bang, or do you agree this is OTT for a mall tour?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Katy Perry In Badgley Mischka - 2010 American Music Awards

Katy Perry In Badgley Mischka – 2010 American Music Awards

Kate Waterhouse In Balenciaga - Victoria Derby Day

Kate Waterhouse In Balenciaga – Victoria Derby Day

8 Responses to Meta Golding In Manish Arora – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Victory Mall Tour

1. Christine November 4, 2013 at 14:38 #

Definitely OTT. Some newbies hit it out of the ballpark and some don’t. In her case, she is the latter.

2. kane November 4, 2013 at 14:46 #

Even ignoring the unfortunate background, I don’t think this works. The skirt is okay, but long sleeves, peplum and a massively loud print make the top rather unflattering.

3. EmmaWoodhouse November 4, 2013 at 14:52 #

With that background, there is a need for some subtlety. Then again, against any background, this is WAY too much.

4. dee November 4, 2013 at 15:51 #

This outfit is ugly. Too many colors.

5. Nat39 November 4, 2013 at 17:52 #

I like the bold print, vibrant and exciting, except the top broadens her and makes her appear boxy, and it maybe a bit too much for the mall tour, I guess, but it’s a “…catching fire” movie, so I don’t really mind her fiery approach.

6. Ann November 4, 2013 at 18:34 #

TBH, I think some people who are doing their first movies get way too excited and go a little overboard. Jennifer’s mall tour styling last year for The Hunger Games was really relaxed and perfect (I liked it much better than all those horrible crop tops Lily wore constantly). Also, in the same event, Jena Malone wore a really amazing look. It was perfect for the event and perfect for fall too, but it was still interesting.

7. Yeliz November 4, 2013 at 22:46 #

Way too much going on with this ensemble, I don’t like it at all.

8. KatieKate November 5, 2013 at 01:04 #

Well, it’s not her fault that she’s competing with the backdrop, but it is her fault for wearing something that has so much pattern going on, that it makes you dizzy. I don’t think it’s necessarily OTT for a mall tour, though. If I went to see one of my favorite stars, I would hope they would dress up for me. So, it’ss not that, it’s just the overdone mish-mash of wild prints that I find OTT.