American Ballet Theatre 2013 Opening Night Fall Gala

American Ballet Theatre 2013 Opening Night Fall Gala

Crystal Renn wasn’t the only one to make a glamorous entrance at the American Ballet Theatre 2013 Opening Night Fall Gala. The event, which was held at the David Koch Theatre at Lincoln Center in New York City yesterday evening, saw its red carpet adorned with many glamorous gowns. Here’s a look at the rest of the attendees.

Jessica Stam: The model walked the red carpet in a long-sleeved black Valentino Fall 2013 gown with a pointed white collar. While the neckline may seem a little buttoned-up, the all-over floral embroidery, which even found its way along the sheer bodice and sleeves, gave the dress a light, airy-fairy quality. Perhaps taking cues from said mood, Jessica wore muted makeup and her hair in a sweet schoolgirl-esque braided updo.

Sigourney Weaver: Going the overtly eye-catching route, the actress donned a green sequined Badgley Mischka gown that — long sleeves aside — showed off a little more skin, thanks to its plunging wrap-front style. Sigourney kept her hair casual, only a pair of delicate gold earrings to this already very sparkly look.

Nicky Hilton: The socialite may have a thing for Valentino gowns, and that’s not a bad thing. This time around, she chose a pointed-collar, blue-on-nude lace Valentino Fall 2013 creation, which she paired with a matching jeweled blue Valentino clutch. To complement the dress’s elegance, she wore her hair swept back and went with thick black eye-liner.

Valentino dresses

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Minka Kelly In Philosophy - FOX's 'Almost Human-hattan' Experience

Minka Kelly In Philosophy – FOX’s ‘Almost Human-hattan’ Experience

Kenzo Kalifornia Launch Dinner and Party

Kenzo Kalifornia Launch Dinner and Party

11 Responses to American Ballet Theatre 2013 Opening Night Fall Gala

1. dee October 31, 2013 at 15:05 #

I would like Jessica’s look better without the braided hair. I am tired of that hair trend. Sigourney needs more makeup and her gown is underwhelming. That dress does nothing for Nicky. It doesn’t seem like her style and it ages her.

2. kane October 31, 2013 at 15:23 #

I like Jessica’s gown and I prefer it on her to Eva Riccobono (although you couldn’t really see it on the latter against the black background). I actually don’t mind the braides necessarily. For me the make up seems off. For whatever reason I’m getting a rather mischievous, almost evil-witch-in-the-woods vibe from her. But then it’s Halloween, so okay.

I don’t really want to complain about Sigourney’s look, but the dress is so dated and the styling doesn’t quite match the (again, dated) glamour of it.

I agree about how unflattering the dress looks on Nicky. I like the dress on the runway, but the skirt seems really tricky to pull off. I’m okay though with the clutch she’s chosen.

3. Alina October 31, 2013 at 15:26 #

Nicky looks the best here, IMO.

4. Joy October 31, 2013 at 16:32 #

Oh God, one Valentino is SO right & the other is SO WRONG. I couldn’t get my computer to scroll down fast enough, it was hurting my eye balls. I adore Jessica in the black Valentino…perfection. However, Nicky Hilton in the blue Valentino…painful. At first I thought it was just the dress, but it is DEFINITELY her in the dress. The hair, makeup, accessories it’s killing me.

5. julyol1972 October 31, 2013 at 16:59 #

Really like the airy feel of Jessica’s dress. Sigourney is understated elegance, even if it’s been done a million times before. Nicky’s hair makes an already difficult gown to pull off, look matronly. Not the right dress for her at all.

6. Nat39 October 31, 2013 at 17:53 #

Sigourney looks best to me. The gown shows off her figure wonderfully. Jessica is too ‘school girl’ and Nicky looks wide and boxy in her gown.

• Namel October 31, 2013 at 19:25 #

+1 I didn’t know Sigourney was so glamorous!

7. Christine October 31, 2013 at 19:48 #

I Love Jessica Stam look! Gorgeous! Nicky looks great in the blue Valentino.

Sigourney is wearing Badgley Mischka

8. KatieKate November 2, 2013 at 05:25 #

Wow, I think Sigourney looks the best of all. Better than girls half her age?? You go girl/woman! That is impressive!!

9. EmmaWoodhouse November 3, 2013 at 22:14 #

Jessica’s is a bit too prairie-goth for my taste; Sigourney looks the best although it’s a little low-cut; Nicki looks rather broad in her gown.

10. Soraya January 19, 2014 at 16:20 #

Nicky Hilton looks fabulous in the blue Valentino, like a young European queen.
    The look is a bit different from what she usually wears but enchanting nevertheless.