Kelly Rowland In Anthony Vaccarello - The X Factor' Season 3 Top 16 Live Performance Show

Before Kelly Rowland headed to the Fox Studios in Hollywood, California yesterday afternoon to join fellow season 3 ‘X Factor’ judges Demi Lovato, Paulina Rubio and Simon Cowell for the Top 16 Live Performance show, her stylist took a snap of her which was posted to Instagram.

Kelly looked hot wearing an Anthony Vaccarello Fall 2013 one-sleeve black gown with silver grommets lining one side and stopping short just at the upper thigh.

I love the shimmering silver Saint Laurent pumps and the decadent Lorraine Schwartz jewels, especially those earrings which put this look on another level of fabulous.

A sweeping updo to showcase that chain-accented neckline was the right choice for this look.

The icing on the cake would’ve been flesh-coloured panties.

ANTHONY VACCARELLO - EYELETS AND DOUBLE CREPE DRESS

You can buy Kelly’s Anthony Vaccarello Crepe Grommet Dress from Luisa via Roma.

Credit: Style.com & marnixmarni instagram

Rita Ora In Donna Karan Atelier - Angel Ball 2013

Rita Ora In Donna Karan Atelier – Angel Ball 2013

Lady Gaga In Louis Vuitton - ITV Studios

Lady Gaga In Louis Vuitton – ITV Studios

14 Responses to Kelly Rowland In Anthony Vaccarello – The X Factor’ Season 3 Top 16 Live Performance Show

1. Denise October 30, 2013 at 10:11 #

She has a great body for this dress. Love the jewels and the hair. The panties should have been flesh coloured though.

• Alina October 31, 2013 at 06:54 #

2. stella October 30, 2013 at 10:24 #

she looks good, but I’m bored by her always choosing black and uber-sexy outfit: she is beautiful, and I’d like to se something more easy, coloured and effortless sexy

Am I the only one thinking this?

• justme October 30, 2013 at 16:41 #

I agree. Kelly always goes for tight black dresses with cut-outs and slits. She has an amazing body so she can really expand her horizons when it comes to fashion.

The same goes for Ciara.

3. Tracy October 30, 2013 at 10:51 #

The long version looks so much classier than the short version that Anna Del Russo wore! Both made the mistake of wearing black panties, but Kelly’s body is to die for in this dress.

4. LOLA October 30, 2013 at 11:54 #

Very 80′s.
    She is looking a bit like Donna Summer here

5. kane October 30, 2013 at 11:56 #

I find this dress interesting and while I also prefer the longer version, it still doesn’t get it out of Tackyville. Plus, I really hate Kelly’s make up, hair and pose.

6. H October 30, 2013 at 12:49 #

I couldn’t love it more, she looks great in almost anything!

7. Christine October 30, 2013 at 13:47 #

She is working this.

8. Dee October 30, 2013 at 15:13 #

“The icing on the cake would have been flesh colored panties” lol that made me laugh & i totally agree. but overall i don’t really care for this look overall.

9. Jen October 30, 2013 at 21:04 #

Personally, I much prefer when people don’t go for the no underwear illusion (or actually go without underwear.)

This is a showstopping dress, and I don’t think the black panty detracts from it at all. I think the choice of cut for the panty was good, too. A more sexy cut of panty would have been distracting.

10. jokebetweenthetrees October 31, 2013 at 12:59 #

Sorry but I do not agree. I love crossing the line al little and sexiness but, this looks blah blah blah to me. And a bit to much trying to be sexy instead of being sexy.

11. KatieKate November 1, 2013 at 02:43 #

To me, there’s just no denying how hot she looks-from every angle! I like her dramatic updo, and really think it works with this look. And the black panties aren’t bothering me. I like the cut far better than the string style ADR wore with her dress.

12. EmmaWoodhouse November 3, 2013 at 15:45 #

Guess I’m the only one who’s giving this look a thumbs down. This style is very trashy to me.