Paloma Faith In Tom Ford & Burberry Prorsum – In Concert

Paloma Faith In Tom Ford & Burberry Prorsum - In Concert

Paloma Faith donned two looks this weekend while performing in London and Liverpool.

London: Joined by the Guy Barker Orchestra at the Barbican on Saturday, even if you were in the cheap seats, there is no way you wouldn’t have been able to see Paloma from a distance. Between her flame-coloured updo, bright-pink lip colour and orange Tom Ford ‘Ka-Pow’ frock, I’m pretty sure you could see this brightly coloured look from Mars. I love that Paloma loves colour. For me she never disappoints. You may remember that Rita Wilson wore the black version of this frock to the London premiere of ‘Captain Phillips’ earlier this month.

Paloma Faith In  Burberry Prorsum - In Concert

Liverpool: On Sunday while performing at the Philharmonic Hall, Paloma wore a Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 black fitted creep dress with an elegant gold metal heart detail at the neckline. Even though she toned down her look, her striking hair – styled with a black fascinator – and red pout ensured that all eyes were firmly on her.

I can’t pick a favourite here, because I love the bold colourful Tom Ford equally as much as the elegant, ladylike Burberry frock. Both were styled effortlessly with plenty of Paloma pizazz.

Credit: Style.com & XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM

Camilla Belle In Oscar de la Renta - A Quest for Beauty: The Art Of Van Cleef & Arpels

Camilla Belle In Oscar de la Renta – A Quest for Beauty: The Art Of Van Cleef & Arpels

Jennifer Hudson In Emilio Pucci – Black Girls Rock! 2013

Jennifer Hudson In Emilio Pucci – Black Girls Rock! 2013

9 Responses to Paloma Faith In Tom Ford & Burberry Prorsum – In Concert

1. H October 28, 2013 at 13:49 #

I love the Tom Ford dress on her, she is the perfect person to wear it and I am amazed every single time she wears something!

2. kane October 28, 2013 at 13:53 #

The first outfit is awesome, and my favourite! The bodice of the second one looks odd on her and I find the shoes too heavy.

Saw her in concert last week, she’s brilliant and so funny too. I was not completely won over by her outfit that night either though. The dress was lovely, but the headpiece immediately gave me an unfortunate Mickey Mouse association that wouldn’t go away for the rest of the evening.

3. Christine October 28, 2013 at 14:00 #

Love the tom ford look.

4. CreoleLady October 28, 2013 at 14:13 #

She reminds me of Effie in the Hunger Games, or at least how Elizabeth Banks is costumed as Effie. Paloma’s makeup is way better though, lol. I particularly like the Burberry look.

5. Nat October 28, 2013 at 14:28 #

Perfection. I loved both looks but I chose the Burberry look for BDOTW *-*

6. Alina October 28, 2013 at 17:36 #

The Tom Ford look is perfection and this comes from someone who doesn’t always love what she wears.

7. Nat39 October 28, 2013 at 19:05 #

The 1st standout bright look works much better for a performance.

8. KatieKate October 29, 2013 at 04:43 #

The Tom Ford was made for her!!!! I am in love with that look!! I really think the Burberry looks great too, but I can’t take my eyes off of the KaPow! dress. SO HER!

9. EmmaWoodhouse October 31, 2013 at 17:17 #

I like the Burberry dress but her hair is garish. The Tom Ford, in my opinion, is a rather ugly dress. Not really a fan of her style.