Lupita Nyong'o In Christopher Kane - '12 Years A Slave' London Film Festival Premiere

Lupita Nyong’o took to the red carpet on Friday evening for the ’12 Years A Slave’ premiere during the 57th BFI London Film Festival held at Odeon Leicester Square in London.

The beautiful actress wore a Christopher Kane Resort 2014 LBD with cut-outs at the waist and elastic panels. This look continues to prove that this girl has impeccable style worthy of admiration, considering her red carpet journey is still in its infancy.

Christian Louboutin ‘Paulina’ pumps, Kwiat jewels and a silver clutch completed her look.

Once again, her makeup artist enhanced her radiant skin with shimmering blue eyes and a striking red lip colour.

Is best-dressed newcomer of the year a foregone conclusion, or do you have your eye on someone else?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

26 thoughts on “Lupita Nyong’o In Christopher Kane – ’12 Years A Slave’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. Tropical Breeze

Yeah, “impeccable style” couldn’t be more accurate. I’m really looking forward to what she’ll be wearing next.

2. Valissa

She looks amazing again! She just carries herself so incredibly well…so much so that a simple black dress can look so striking on her!

3. kane

It didn’t seem to photograph very well with the flashlights, but looks much better on the pictures taken inside. I’ve liked other looks of hers better, but I do like this too.

4. Markness

I love her! I would love to see the runway version though, the one with the color details. But this looks gorgeous on her. She has amazing style. You go gurl. Give her more movie role for more red carpet looks please! :)

5. Christine

Wow, she looks gorgeous. Her makeup is always on point. This girl is radiant! She is my best newcomer, no doubt.

6. Rebecca Z

There IS no one else. She really has the figure for fashion and, as you say, impeccable styling. She is just gorgeous and looks amazing in this dress.

1. Susan N.

Her film has had amazing reviews, so selfishly I’m hoping that the film(and Lupita of course) gets nominated because she would be phenomenal during awards season. :)

7. anonymous as always

I like it very much! It’s very chic but I think she could have pull off the original version as well (a more fashion forward outfit but less elegant) Congrats!!!

8. Larissa

WOW! She’s gorgeous and her impeccable styling is what I appreciate the most about her, makeup and accessories work so well with her dresses. Also she has such a beautiful smile! She always looks like she’ s enjoying the red carpet.

9. KatieKate

Foregone. Conclusion. Indeed!!!! I can’t even stand it, she is so stunning! She wears clothes SO well, and her skincolor-she wears makeup SO well too! That pic of her with all the lights just bouncing off of her-oh my-she’s a dream!

10. EmmaWoodhouse

Not a fan of the cutouts but otherwise I love this and I like how bold she is with makeup. She is definitely a style star.