Nicole Richie In Dolce & Gabbana - Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Inaugural Gala

Nicole Richie joined Amy Adams and Charlize Theron on the red carpet for the Wallis Annenberg Center For Performing Arts Inaugural Gala held at the Wallis Annenberg Center in Beverly Hills, California yesterday evening.

The petite designer wore a Dolce & Gabbana sheer floral dress with a v-neckline embellished with gold crystals and sequins.

Usually not a fan of revealing underwear, the pieces do look like they could be part of her dress.

Makeup wise Nicole added some bronzer, copper eye shadow and a nude lip colour to give her look a natural glow.

Thumbs up or down for this look?

Credit: Getty

20 thoughts on “Nicole Richie In Dolce & Gabbana – Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Inaugural Gala

1. AnderBoBo

Between the print, crystal accents, visible undergarments, sheerness and insert detail towards the bottom, there is way too much going on in this dress. Not a fan of that lip color either. Nicole can do better.

2. CreoleLady

I almost wish that she had worn an old-fashioned floor-length black slip under this. Anyway, wearing sheer cover-ups over swimsuits is not appropriate gear for a gala. An emphatic “no” from me.

3. gabis

I’m sorry but she looks awful here. She looks too tired, too skinny, too tanned and too old. Given all these aspects, the bun was a terrible idea. And that dress with the revealing underwear is just a mess.
    It was probably not a good day for her because she definitely can do much better.

4. Mandy

Maybe it’s because im currently heading into summer at the moment but I really love this. I don’t think her undergarments are too distracting.

1. Lil's

I was starting to think I was the only one actually liking this look. I usually hate visible underwear but it doesn’t bother me here.
      As for the makeup I like it very much as it is very neutral and it shows her wrinkles. I’m so fed up with all those ladies whose faces are botox-filled and expressionless(Nicole kidman, Demi Moore…)

5. Anj

The glow of her skin is the best part of the look. However, I’m not a fan of the sheer look of this dress. It’s too nightgowny.

6. KatieKate

I really like this, the dress definitely has a 90′s vibe, but that’s so in right now, and she is working it. It would’ve been too 90′s with pale, matte skin and dark lips. But her beautifully bronzed glow really updates the look, and I think she looks great.

7. EmmaWoodhosue

This would have worked for me if lined in black. I like the detailing in the dress. But as it is? No way. Also she’s so tanned–it feels unnatural but maybe that’s just because it’s paired with her haircolor.