17.10.13

God’s Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards

God's Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards

The God’s Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards Celebration was held at Spring Studios in New York City, where the majority of the guests wore Michael Kors.

Hilary Swank: The actress, who is always on hand to support Michael Kors, wore a bright-pink Michael Kors embroidered lace dress styled with silver-python sandals and a silver clutch from the Pre-Fall 2013 collection, complemented with silver jewels.

Jennifer Hudson: While her black Michael Kors Resort 2014 gown certainly added glamour to the event, I can’t say I am a fan of the suntan lace inserts. I would’ve preferred cut-outs to the lace. Her hair and makeup are perfect, however.

Julianna Margulies: The actress went left when everyone else went right, opting for a sleek white tuxedo with black trims from the Resort 2014 collection styled with black Michael Kors sandals, dazzling chandelier earrings and a chic topknot. She was by far my favourite at this event.

God's Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards2

Olivia Munn: No surprises that Olivia opted for a sexy gown, donning a chartreuse Michael Kors Resort 2013 gown featuring a cut-out detail, central slit, gold zipper and stud accents. I can’t say I am a fan of the colour, but it’s a great colour to highlight the actress’s golden skin tone.

Anna Wintour: Wearing her favoured nude sandals and beaded necklace, the editor-in-chief of American Vogue wore a navy-blue custom-made Michael Kors lace dress with layered sleeves.

Harley Viera Newton: Selecting a fairly conservative look, she wore a nude knit top and black embroidered-lace skirt, both from the Michael Kors Pre-fall 2013 collection, styled with black pumps and a mini black clutch, with a red manicure and red lips rounding out her look.

Who was your favourite here?

Credit: Getty

Andy Murray In Buberry Tailoring & Kim Sears In Matthew Williamson - Investiture Ceremony

Andy Murray In Buberry Tailoring & Kim Sears In Matthew Williamson – Investiture Ceremony

Kate Winslet For Vogue US November 2013

Kate Winslet For Vogue US November 2013

21 Responses to God’s Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards

1. Anne October 17, 2013 at 13:07 #

Julianna is my favorite as well, even though the pants could have used a slight hem. I do like Harley’s look, as well.

If there was ever a question whether Anna Wintour has a sense of humor, I think her ever-present Manolo sandals prove she does. Because, she simply must be playing a long joke on us all by wearing them with everything for eternity.

2. Alina October 17, 2013 at 13:10 #

Julianna is my favourite as well. I would even say she’s BDOTW worthy.

3. kane October 17, 2013 at 13:26 #

I adore Harley’s look. Julianna’s hair’s too high and pants too low unfortunately. I like Hilary’s dress and while I think it goes nicely with her hair and the silver accessories, something doesn’t quite fit for me.

• kane October 17, 2013 at 13:26 #

Low? Too long rather.

4. Ananya October 17, 2013 at 13:34 #

Julianna is easily the best, thought, like Anne, I think her pants need to be a bit shorter.

5. Karim October 17, 2013 at 13:48 #

Julianna surprised me again. She is taking the red carpet by storm lately.

6. kelly October 17, 2013 at 14:05 #

julianna looks amazing…would love to see her on a vogue cover!

7. Tilly October 17, 2013 at 14:18 #

Julianna is such a stunning woman and I love this look.

8. Christine October 17, 2013 at 14:33 #

Hilary, Juilanna and Hayley are my favorites.

9. Stel October 17, 2013 at 14:36 #

I love Hilary’s outfit so much!! And Julian0na too!! Btw, does anyone even dare to ask Anna Wintour why she wears these shoes all the time? Relly curious..

10. Yeliz October 17, 2013 at 15:13 #

Harley is my favourite, love her look.

• Fiona-Brasil October 17, 2013 at 16:59 #

• Noemi October 18, 2013 at 09:34 #

+ 2, her outfit is very classy and event appropriate.

• Nadine October 19, 2013 at 21:49 #

P.S.Anna’s shoes really don’t go with her dress, which doesn’t even look like something Michael Kors would make – what’s up with that?

11. Cass October 17, 2013 at 16:13 #

Olivia!

12. Iva October 17, 2013 at 17:17 #

Julianna.
    She just keeps on looking better and better.

13. Nat39 October 17, 2013 at 18:26 #

Julianna’s pants are way too long, love it otherwise, and Hilary looks nice in her pink lace dress.

14. anonymous as always October 18, 2013 at 00:34 #

How is it possible for one of the most powerful women in fashion to have the most predictable and boring style??? And don’t let me start on the american vogue!

15. Lila October 18, 2013 at 01:32 #

Julianna is by far my favorite. The pants could be shorter but she looks beyond gorgeous so I can ignore it. She is very good at wearing things that flatter and she is very confident in.

Harley’s is pretty just boring. Hilary Swank’s look is fine but she is not working it at all. Anna Wintour’s dress is really pretty but again, not working it at all. The styling is awful.

I don’t like anything about Jennifer Hudson’s look. Olivia Munn’s is too bright, too tight, too high cut, too something. I don’t know what it is exactly I just think it’s a little tacky.

16. KatieKate October 18, 2013 at 03:40 #

Julianna is my favorite too.

Olivia’s may be bright, but I can’t help loving it’s boldness!

Anna is so boring and predictable, it’s practically unforgivable to me, considering her ‘status’ in fashion.

Jennifer’s dress is not attractive at all with those weird looking lace inserts, and the slit’s too high.

Harley looks demure but chic, if a tad boring.

Hilary is starting to look awfully gaunt, making her boobs look really heavy and droopy and she looks, overall, disproportionate.

17. EmmaWoodhouse October 22, 2013 at 20:40 #

I actually like Anna’s look here, sans the usual boring staples. The dress is really pretty. I like Hilary’s dress but not her styling. Nothing else is good here.