Michelle Williams In Gucci – 2013 Skin Cancer Foundation Gala

Michelle Williams In Gucci - 2013 Skin Cancer Foundation Gala

Michelle Williams attended the 2013 Skin Cancer Foundation Gala held at The Plaza Hotel in New York City yesterday evening.

The singer donned a sexy LBD from Gucci’s Fall 2013 collection with a black lace fern yoke, which she styled with an even sexier pair of star-embellished Giuseppe Zanotti black sandals.

As you know, I’m always on bra-reveal watch. On this occasion it could pass off as part of her dress so I don’t find it intrusive, nor does it put me off the look. That could also be because I am distracted by that daring side slit.

You may remember that Jessica Chastain wore the same dress back in June; she possibly wore a modified version, as the slit wasn’t so pronounced.

Michelle Williams Gucci

Gucci Fern Lace DressGucci US, Gucci.com UK and Bergdorf Goodman
Giuseppe Zanotti Star-Detail Suede Cage Booties
Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Luisa via Roma, farfetch.com US and farfetch.com

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Liv Tyler's Proenza Schouler Merino Wool Sweater And Manolo Blahnik 'BB' Suede Pumps

Liv Tyler’s Proenza Schouler Merino Wool Sweater And Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Suede Pumps

Nicole Scherzinger's Three Floor 'Sky High' Jumpsuit And Kurt Geiger ‘Britton’ Pumps

Nicole Scherzinger’s Three Floor ‘Sky High’ Jumpsuit And Kurt Geiger ‘Britton’ Pumps

12 Responses to Michelle Williams In Gucci – 2013 Skin Cancer Foundation Gala

1. Rebecca Z October 16, 2013 at 17:14 #

She seems to be channeling Morticia. I am finding this drab and deflating. Everything looks dragged down–maybe it is her hair. Needs some color and a more positive presentation, imo.

2. Maz October 16, 2013 at 17:38 #

Prefered the dress on jessica…but those shoes are to die for and sexy as hell. When there are shoes out there like this why are there so many pumps on the red carpet…sigh…

3. Nat39 October 16, 2013 at 18:09 #

I love it on her. She’s got great figure, the sandals are fierce, she looks sleek and sexy, love it.

4. Prudence October 16, 2013 at 18:45 #

FINALLYYY!!! I have been waiting for her to have a great fashion moment for decades I swear! This is the best she has ever looked can we please give hger bdotw.

5. Anj October 16, 2013 at 19:08 #

I want those shoes! This outfit is perfection.

6. Marybeth October 16, 2013 at 19:39 #

I really love this. The dress looks far better on Michelle than on either the model or Jessica Chastain, IMO.
    I think it comes across as a bit cold (even spooky) against pale skin, whereas Michelle’s caramel tones make it warm and sexy.
    And then there are those shoes!

7. Yeliz October 16, 2013 at 20:09 #

Even though I don’t like the slit, the dress does look pretty good on her. Love the shoes.

• kane October 16, 2013 at 21:25 #

I usually can take a good dose of slit, but it’s really bothering me here. Also the hair is somewhat uninspired. Other than that, she looks good.

8. EmmaWoodhouse October 16, 2013 at 20:25 #

Great shoes, tacky dress.

9. Katey October 16, 2013 at 23:30 #

She had a great night with dresses. I saw she wore beautiful Nicole Miller gown and a cool Mary Katrantzou on her facebook site.

I think she was fierce!!!! 3 beautiful dresses in just one night. :)

10. KatieKate October 17, 2013 at 01:29 #

She def looks better than usual, but her hair is so lifeless and dragging her down. I feel like the verticality of the hair, the neckline, the slit, it all seems to elongate her. Looks disproportionate, IMO. I REALLY liked it better on Jessica.

11. Christine October 17, 2013 at 01:38 #

Love the shoes but feeling this on her