Who Wore Preen Better…Helena Christensen or Jodi Kidd?

Who Wore Preen Better Helena Christensen or Jodi Kidd

Helena Christensen wore a Preen ‘Dawn’ citrus-flower-embroidered navy-and-lime-green three-quarter-sleeve dress featuring a solid lime-green back panel while attending Matches Fashion’s celebration of their Rika Magazine partnership.

Her demure dress with striking, vibrant embroidery was styled with simple black pumps.

Fellow model Jodie Kidd wore the same dress while attending the evening to celebrate the Global Fund last month.

This is a perfect example of how accessories can elevate a look. Jodie’s sexy lace Jimmy Choos, bracelets and a black clutch add so much more to the look than Helena’s simple pumps.

An easy win for Jodie.

WOP8DR820003NVM_1_large

You can buy Helena and Jodi’s Preen ‘Dawn’ Dress exclusively from
Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: Courtesy of MatchesFashion.com & Getty

Lucy Liu In Thakoon - Good Morning America

Lucy Liu In Thakoon – Good Morning America

Anna Friel In Temperley London - 'Virunga' Screening

Anna Friel In Temperley London – ‘Virunga’ Screening

10 Responses to Who Wore Preen Better…Helena Christensen or Jodi Kidd?

1. Yeliz October 15, 2013 at 11:42 #

Jodie.

2. Alina October 15, 2013 at 12:54 #

Helena for me.

3. dee October 15, 2013 at 14:02 #

Jodie.

4. Letij October 15, 2013 at 16:24 #

For me this is like comparing apples to oranges. Helena’s wearing this for daytime while Jodie’s wearing it for night. It’s easy enough to throw on a pair of sexy sandals, but I’m quite charmed by how well Helena’s wearing it during the day. So, I voted for her.

• Iva October 18, 2013 at 09:24 #

• Southern Cross October 19, 2013 at 11:45 #

+2. My thoughts exactly when it comes to wearing it for daytime versus night. Plus I actually found slight fault with Jodie’s version for night-time: I’m not a fan of the bangles, as I don’t like the way they ‘double up’ the visual line of the lime-green bands on the sleeve cuffs. And I generally felt the dress was so pretty it hardly needed accessorising; and I prefer Helena’s hair! So Helena wins for me too.

5. amy October 15, 2013 at 16:32 #

helena all the way. Jodie shoes are good but her jewels seem unnecessary.

6. EmmaWoodhouse October 15, 2013 at 18:06 #

Jodi wins for me because of the shoes, bracelets, and clutch, but I am not fond of her slicked back hair.

• KatieKate October 16, 2013 at 01:12 #

I agree totally. Somehow I like it on Helena better b/c I guess she looks less severe. But I still voted for Jodi b/c I appreciated her accessorization so much more.

7. Nat39 October 15, 2013 at 19:23 #

Helena easily. The dress maybe demure but with the vivid embroidery it’s striking on its own and speaks for itslef, it clearly didn’t need any elevation via excessve bracelets, not to mention that the dress works on Helen’s frame to perfection, and her simple, elegant pumps keep it classy and event-apropriate. Helen wore it perfectly.