Chloe Moretz In Valentino – ‘Carrie’ LA Premiere

Chloe Grace Moretz In Valentino - 'Carrie' LA Premiere

Chloe Grace Moretz attended the premiere of ‘Carrie’ held at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California yesterday evening.

The young actress strikes a perfect balance between looking stylish, elegant and youthful alongside her glamorous co-star Julianne Moore, wearing a forest-green sheer Valentino gown with black lace appliqués, a black lace underlay and dandelion prints.

It’s all in the details with this pretty design, and the styling was kept simple with a sweet side-swept braided ponytail and glossy nude lips.

The only thing I would change is to add a thin black belt to cover

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Chloe Moretz In Valentino – ‘Carrie’ LA Premiere

1. Caro Chanel

Love the hairstyle and the natural make-up, not so sure about the dress though. I agree that she looks cute and age appropriate BUT the dress also kinda looks like something from her grandma that’s been refitted for her. The rings on her fingers are fun but not for this look.

2. Lara

I don’t like this on her one bit. The only thing age-appropriate are her hair and make up. Otherwise, the dress is a tad too long and much too old.

3. Tracy

Love her hair and makeup, don’t love the dress. The style and colour is drab and its a shame considering she’s young and could get away with a lot of other daring styles.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

Yes, wish the midriff fit better (belt would help) but otherwise I absolutely love this look. So young and fresh and chic. Girls should get to wear gowns sometimes! Pretty, pretty.

5. cherrysoftness

I love that she wore a gown instead of the standard youthful mini-dress, but this gown is unflattering both ways – it makes her body look short and stumpy, and she makes it look dowdy and dated. A total mismatch for me.

6. Natalie

She looks lovely. The color is not totally the best paired with the dandelion print, but the hair, makeup and the top half with the lace is great.

7. Sharon

I know I’m in the minority, but I really don’t like the super-messy hairstyles that are so popular now. It looks like it wasn’t combed/brushed before styling it. The hair and the puddling hem of the gown ruin this look for me.

8. Alex V

I’m not sure of the dress, it looks cheap in so many ways. And the color is not age appropiate for her

9. Yeliz

She definitely needed a thin belt, but I think this gown is aging her anyway. Love the hairstyle and the rings.