Celebrities Love…Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ Pumps

Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps

There is power in the pump. This quintessential heel has the potential to be strong—or completely sole-less. In the case of shoe titan, Christian Louboutin, his captivating ‘So Kate’ pumps certainly fall under the former category.

The sleek, sky-high style walks the line between irrefutably classy and undeniably sexy, with stiletto aficionados snapping up more than a pair or two in a surplus of shades.

One of the first to strut out the ‘So Kate’ back in April, Gwyneth Paltrow complemented her fashion-forward black ensemble with a shiny metallic variety, whilst Kristen Stewart added even more sultriness to her sheer lace number with a dark burgundy hue.

Perking up her plunging white cocktail frock, Mila Kunis wore a statement-making python pair. And, even though Elizabeth Banks let her nude version take more of a back seat with her red cropped ensemble, the riveting heels were still very much present and accounted for.

Do the simple, yet seductive, ‘So Kate’ pumps have you under their spell?

Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps

You can buy the Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ pumps in a variety of colours below
Metallic Gold Bergdorf Goodman, Saks.com and Saks.com UK
BurgundyNet-A-Porter.com
PythonNet-A-Porter.com
BlackBarneys.com
Credit: Getty

Laura Vandervoort In Alex Perry - 'Bitten' Cannes Photocall

Laura Vandervoort In Alex Perry – ‘Bitten’ Cannes Photocall

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Pride of Britain Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Pride of Britain Awards?

9 Responses to Celebrities Love…Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ Pumps

1. Fashion Follows Her October 8, 2013 at 15:11 #

Never underestimate the power of a good pair of shoes! Always loved pointed stilettos…

2. Susan October 8, 2013 at 16:12 #

I like the look but seriously can you really walk in something this high? I don’t know how you do it.

3. EmmaWoodhouse October 8, 2013 at 18:12 #

I don’t like the nude ones–too bland–but it’s a lovely shoe.

4. Valissa October 8, 2013 at 23:11 #

These are stunning! I especially love the gold and burgundy pair! Would love to own them :(

5. KatieKate October 9, 2013 at 01:42 #

As far as pointy pumps go, these are the penultimate pair. They’re very sleek and sexy, and don’t have any distracting details. I think all of the looks they’re shown with above are ‘pump-appropriate’, (well, Kristen’s might be a little questionable), but I just wish celebs used more discretion when pairing pumps with an ensemble. Despite some women’s beliefs, (Kerry Washington, I’m talking to you ), they don’t go with EVERYTHING.

6. Alex V October 9, 2013 at 06:49 #

I prefer the Pigalle over So Kate, I think I’m not much into that long pointed toe, pigalle’s is shorter

• Yeliz October 9, 2013 at 21:48 #

I like the So Kate but prefer the Pigalle too.

7. CreoleLady October 9, 2013 at 10:01 #

I’m confused. In “Shop Her Closet”, Elizabeth Banks’ shoes are listed as Pigalles…? Anyway, I like a nice pointy-toed pump (and slingback) esp in the fall and winter. As KatieKate says though, they don’t go with everything, lol.

8. Dawn Pearce March 27, 2014 at 04:00 #

I prefer the so Kate over pigalle because the toe box allows for more room for increased comfort/ decreased cramped toes…which leads to increased stability during gait.