Taissa Farmiga In Rebecca Minkoff – ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ LA Premiere

Taissa Farmiga In Rebecca Minkoff - ‘American Horror Story Coven’ LA Premiere

Taissa Farmiga attended the premiere of FX’s ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ at Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, California on Saturday alongside Emma Roberts and Lily Rabe.

The actress wore an orange Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2013 ‘Kirk’ A-line dress, which she styled with uninspiring black pumps and a snakeskin Rebecca Minkoff ‘Vincent’ minaudiere in an orange hue to match her frock.

Does this dress feel familiar to you? It will when you see the rectangular cut-out at the back, because this is the same dress Lena Dunham wore last week.

That will make for an interesting Who Wore it Better?

You can buy Taissa’s Rebecca Minkoff ‘Kirk’ dress in yellow from RebeccaMinkoff.com, Neiman Marcus and CUSP.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Giorgia Sinicorni In Vionnet - '3 Coeurs' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Giorgia Sinicorni In Vionnet – ’3 Coeurs’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Hailee Steinfeld In Thakoon Addition - 'Ender's Game' London Photocall

Hailee Steinfeld In Thakoon Addition – ‘Ender’s Game’ London Photocall

13 Responses to Taissa Farmiga In Rebecca Minkoff – ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ LA Premiere

1. Miguel Angel October 7, 2013 at 18:36 #

For me it’s a yes form the ankles up … those shoes are really unspiring, strappy sandals would’ve been better IMO

2. Nat39 October 7, 2013 at 18:43 #

The dress is cute, the vibrant orange colour is beautiful, don’t like the rectangular cut-out at the back (although it’s much more pleasant to look at Taissa’s lovely hair than Lena’s tattooes on full display). The black pumps do bring the look down, cute otherwise.

3. Pam October 7, 2013 at 19:02 #

It is a cute enough dress, but it doesn’t seem like the type of thing you’d wear to a premiere or other evening event. With that open back and casual cut it seems more suited to a garden party or seaside restaurant.

4. Larissa October 7, 2013 at 19:06 #

I agree, it kind of looks out of place on the red carpet. It surely looks better on her than on Lena but I can’t say I’m a fan of this dress and the pumps are too heavy for this summery outfit.

• Christine October 7, 2013 at 19:46 #

• Banx October 7, 2013 at 22:44 #

+2 Sandals would have been much better.

5. Amanda October 7, 2013 at 19:58 #

LOVE this dress on Taissa – its a perfect fit, great color, youthful & fun… oh so chic…

I do agree that the shoes are a bit too heavy and pull the look down, which is sad because the clutch is absolutely lovely.

6. dee October 7, 2013 at 20:04 #

Blah.

7. Yeliz October 7, 2013 at 23:21 #

She looks great from the ankles up, I really dislike the shoes. But I absolutely love the clutch.
    I don’t think that we need a ‘Who Wore It Better’ poll since the result is obvious.

• Alina October 8, 2013 at 05:53 #

ITA.

8. KatieKate October 7, 2013 at 23:27 #

I thought I only hated that back cut out b/c it looked so bad on Lena, but I don’t like it on Taissa either. She’s a really pretty girl, and she looks great from the front, (minus the shoes, of course). I love the clutch, and her hair is beautiful, but as others have said, this is just too casual for the occasion.

9. EmmaWoodhouse October 8, 2013 at 01:03 #

Cute if a bit boring from the front (bad shoes, of course), and TOO revealing from the back. Still better than Lena.

10. Jen October 8, 2013 at 03:33 #

I can only assume the way it’s worn by the model is how the designer intended it to fit, but it looks a size or more too big. I like the way it fits Taissa.

At least from the front. The back looks terrible on everyone (I’ve seen a lookbook shot of the rearview.)

On Lena, it must be at least 2 sizes to big. Nevermind the bagginess in the torso, it’s falling off her shoulders, the straps are so wide-set.