07.10.13

Kaley Cuoco In Parker – 2013 Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Kaley Cuoco In Parker - 2013 Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Along with Holland Roden and Ashley Madekwe, Kaley Cuoco was also among the PYT list at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, hosted at the Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades, California on Saturday.

The actress also took a more chic, monochromatic approach in a micro-printed, black-and-white dress by Parker. The skater frock’s mesh panel detailing, which was cut through from the bodice to thigh, seemed to be flattering at some angles—and more blocky at others.

She matched the dress with a few bangles and L.K. Bennett’s ‘Morgan’ black sandals with a lower block heel, which were no doubt a manageable pair for a polo day.

Keeping her makeup more on the summery side, she stuck to rosier hues with a soft blush and pale-pink lippie.

You can buy Kaley’s Parker Janessa Mesh Panel Dress from Bloomingdale’s.
Credit: Getty

Kaley Cuoco In Tory Burch - 'Authors Anonymous' LA Screening

Kaley Cuoco In Tory Burch – ‘Authors Anonymous’ LA Screening

Kaley Cuoco In Sachin + Babi - 2014 People's Choice Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Sachin + Babi – 2014 People’s Choice Awards

10 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Parker – 2013 Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

1. Yeliz October 7, 2013 at 23:25 #

This is just OK. I don’t really like the shoes.

2. Christine October 7, 2013 at 23:56 #

I like the dress.

• dee October 8, 2013 at 13:53 #

3. EmmaWoodhouse October 8, 2013 at 01:05 #

Cute.

4. Nat39 October 8, 2013 at 01:13 #

Nothing exciting but it’s a nice event-appropriate look for her. The dress gives her a nice smaller waist shape and her soft simple styling is good.

• Nat39 October 8, 2013 at 01:45 #

…although I wouldn’t mind perhaps a thin silver belt to break up that panel in the middle.

• Marybeth October 8, 2013 at 02:17 #

Agree about it being a nice look and also with your recommendation of a belt. I was thinking of a thin black one but your suggestion of silver is better. It would not only define the waist but would coordinate very well with her overall styling.

5. cherrysoftness October 8, 2013 at 02:32 #

Her face looks beautiful with the blush and the soft chocolate smoky eye up close but from afar I think her striking dress would have benefited from a “stronger” make-up look. It’s so busy that it makes her hair and make-up look a little unfinished.

6. KatieKate October 8, 2013 at 05:33 #

The dress seems to give her a nice shape, which is somewhat of a feat considering the horizontal lines. But I guess since they are very thin lines, it works.

Off topic I went to Getty to peruse the other angles, as were mentioned, and wound up stumbling across her new engagement ring, (wowza). I had no idea she was engaged, in fact last I heard, she was dating Henry Cavill–just a few short months ago. Anyway, Congrats to her, and more than ANYTHING, I am hoping she does something-anything about that hair before she walks down the aisle.

7. Iva October 8, 2013 at 07:01 #

The dress is nice, but not on her…