04.10.13

Mar Saura In Zara – Ruber International Hospital

Mar Saura In Zara - Ruber International Hospital

Mar Saura presented her newborn child Javier Revuelta at Ruber International Hospital in Madrid, Spain yesterday afternoon.

You would be forgiven if you thought she was wearing Celine, but she’s actually wearing a checked dress from Zara’s Fall 2013 collection which bares the same print.

What’s most remarkable here is that she’s snapped back to her pre-baby body in the blink of an eye.

Red booties completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Rita Ora In Karl Lagerfeld - St Pancras Station

Rita Ora In Karl Lagerfeld – St Pancras Station

Vanessa Hudgens In Vintage -  ULTA Beauty's 'Donate With a Kiss' Event

Vanessa Hudgens In Vintage – ULTA Beauty’s ‘Donate With a Kiss’ Event

9 Responses to Mar Saura In Zara – Ruber International Hospital

1. Alina October 4, 2013 at 11:39 #

I don’t really like the print of the dress and the booties just don’t work for me.

2. dee October 4, 2013 at 13:40 #

I like the shoes but not the dress.

3. Rebecca Z October 4, 2013 at 15:47 #

Beautiful woman. It is all remarkably casual–including the way she is holding the baby! I’d say its a fine look for a day or two after giving birth! In another age she’d have labored in the field, given birth, strapped the baby to her back and gone back to work!

4. Christine October 4, 2013 at 16:10 #

5. jokebetweenthetrees October 4, 2013 at 17:25 #

I actually tried this dress on yesterday. I wanted to make it rock and roll, but it looked like a tea towel. The fabric is to heavy.

6. Yeliz October 4, 2013 at 19:55 #

I like the dress but not the shoes.

7. KatieKate October 4, 2013 at 23:23 #

Actually, I find this entire look really cute, but I do have to admit, it’s probably mostly b/c I love the Celine collection it’s based on. Plus, a BRAND NEW mommy rocking anything that chic and well put-together, deserves some serious kudos.

8. Kitty vale October 7, 2013 at 03:07 #

Did we need to feature this? Taking your child home from the hospital is not a fashion event. It’s private. Of course, I don’t know if she invited press to be there. Perhaps, it would have been better to feature her and to comment on her fashion choices at a red carpet event.

9. EmmaWoodhouse October 7, 2013 at 05:30 #

She looks very happy and I am glad for her! However, this looks a bit like a night-shirt and I don’t like the booties.