03.10.13

Kerry Washington In Tory Burch – Good Morning America

Kerry Washington In Tory Burch - Good Morning America

Still making a flurry of rounds in support of the third season of her hit show, ‘Scandal,’ Kerry Washington swung by ‘Good Morning America’ at the Times Square studios in New York City this morning.

For this occasion, the actress wore a loose silhouette with Tory Burch’s ‘Kirby’ dress, detailed in diamond-shape embellishments. The soft ballet-pink colour was charming, but I would have preferred the frock a few inches shorter.

She accessorized with heavier, dark-navy pumps, an Alexander Wang nude ‘Prisma Skeletal’ clutch and oversized shades.

Her latest ‘Scandal’ promo circuit hasn’t produced many positively memorable fashion moments. How does this look fare?

Kerry Washington In Tory Burch dress

Tory Burch ‘Kirby’ DressSaks.com
Alexander Wang Prisma Skeletal ClutchShopbop.com
Credit: FameFlynet

Darby Stanchfield & Katie Lowes 'Scandal' Season 3 Premiere

Darby Stanchfield & Katie Lowes ‘Scandal’ Season 3 Premiere

Hailee Steinfeld In Markus Lupfer & tbagslosangeles - 'Enders Game' Madrid Photocall

Hailee Steinfeld In Markus Lupfer & tbagslosangeles – ‘Enders Game’ Madrid Photocall

12 Responses to Kerry Washington In Tory Burch – Good Morning America

1. Christine October 3, 2013 at 23:54 #

Someone mentioned that she maybe. E preggers. Maybe that is why she is wearing more loose fitting and unflattering shapes?

If that’s not the case, then what happened to Kerry sense of style?

I am not seeing her spark.

• Anj October 4, 2013 at 04:21 #

I agree. I haven’t really liked anything she’s worn in the recent months to be honest. Her looks have been unique but not good looking or they were just plain strange-fitting.

2. Mandy October 4, 2013 at 00:41 #

It’s not terrible but its horribly lackluster. Im not a fan of the length or the creases. I hope she hasn’t lost her mojo.

3. Yeliz October 4, 2013 at 01:13 #

I simply don’t like this dress or her styling.

4. KatieKate October 4, 2013 at 03:03 #

Hopefully she is pregnant-for one, that would be great news, and for another, it would explain why she is dressing so strangely. (As in, to cover her bump up.) As for this ensemble, it’s too big, too long, and terribly styled with those shoes and that clutch. Major head scratcher.

• Mm October 4, 2013 at 04:29 #

Right. I say it is the pregnancy. Trying hard to find her dresses to hide bump. Might be to much going on Looks seem rushed and she can’t pull it off

• Alina October 4, 2013 at 08:19 #

I agree with you, Katie. Pregnancy would be great news because it would explain her bad choices.

5. Charlotte October 4, 2013 at 08:15 #

I don’t like the dress and her styling is so bad ! This clutch is not working at all and the shoes are boring.
    Even if she is pregnant, it doesn’t explain her bad styling ! (for this look and for this others)

• kane October 4, 2013 at 08:29 #

I don’t quite get the connection either. It might get more difficult but if you have a professed fashion sense as she’s displayed it in the past you’d still be able to look stylishly.

6. jo October 4, 2013 at 10:35 #

I really dislike the dress, it reminds me of pajama.

7. dee October 4, 2013 at 13:37 #

The dress is OK, the bag and shoes are not good.

8. EmmaWoodhouse October 6, 2013 at 19:42 #

What is with this dress. What is with these shoes. WHAT IS WITH HER STYLE LATELY? *weeps*