Stana Katic In Versace – ‘CBGB’ LA Screening

Stana Katic In Versace - 'CBGB' LA Screening

Stana Katic joined Ashley Greene on the red carpet at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California yesterday for the screening of Xlrator Media’s ‘CBGB’.

The ‘Castle’ actress, who has a tendency to cover those gorgeous gams beneath trousers, wore a sexy Versace mini dress with signature pin accents in a bright-fuchsia hue.

I love the matching Casadei ‘Blade’ pumps; however, I would’ve appreciated an even brighter hue like yellow for an interesting contrast.

Wavy tresses and neutral makeup completed her look.

Credit: Getty

23 thoughts on “Stana Katic In Versace – ‘CBGB’ LA Screening

1. Lyo

The dress is awesome on her, just perfect!
    The shoes tough are maybe too much pink on this occasion… Agree with the need of a different color.

2. Lyo

The dress is awesome on her, just perfect!

3. Yeliz

The shoes don’t work, I agree that yellow shoes would’ve been an interesting contrast. I like the dress on her and her hair.

4. H

She looks radiant on every red carpet she attedns, and this is no exception, and I couldn’t be more in love.

5. KatieKate

She looks beautiful, I love the dress on her, especially the color. I am a pink freak, and even I feel like there’s a little bit too much of it going on here. I feel like solid yellow would’ve been too stark a contrast; would have preferred something patterned and/or multicolored.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

I’m afraid it’s a little tacky south of the waist. I would like it longer, without a slit.