01.10.13

Anna Dello Russo @ Paris Fashion Week Part II

ADR 1

Fashion month wouldn’t be half as entertaining without Anna Dello Russo, so let’s catch up with our favourite fashion editor.

Christian Dior: Anna Dello Russo has been a fan of Fausto Puglisi long before the likes of Lily Collins and Bella Thorne fell for the designer’s charms. Once again she donned a Spring 2014 look fresh off the Milan runway, selecting a blue-and-black dress with a sculptured flared skirt with sequin palm-tree embellishments, styled with her favourite Tom Ford sandals.

Valentino: The quirk factor has been missing from Anna’s street-style repertoire for a few seasons – remember the season she loved wearing fruit on her head? Here her love for fancy hats returns, donning a black cap with Mickey Mouse ears with her Valentino Fall 2013 black-and-white look featuring Valentino black dress with a contrasting leather collar and cuffs with the Valentino patent-leather-and-suede T-bar pumps which are a favourite among the fashion set.

Celine: Having worn a top-to-toe Celine look last week, Anna selected another Pre-Fall 2013 look, donning a loose-fitted suit featuring a double-breasted blazer accented with gold buttons styled with black shoes with a gold-metal plate and her straw boater.

Givenchy: Anna jumped on the Bambi bandwagon at Givenchy. Like Lily Collins, she also opted to wear her sweater as a dress, adding a studded belt.

ADR2

Chloe: You couldn’t miss Anna front row at Chloe wearing a metallic-green mini dress with quarterback shoulders, styled with gold sandals and a Sara Battaglia clutch with ‘Anna’ emblazoned on one side.

Kenzo: Anna wore a lust-worthy caramel Stefano Pilati for Agnona coat as a dress styled with Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra boots and a mini Louis Vuitton bag – which is probably my favourite look of the bunch.

Saint Laurent: It may have been dark inside the venue, but there was no missing Anna in her pink-and-yellow feather-festooned Dries van Noten dress styled with a pink Saint Laurent clutch and matching T-bar peep-toes.

Giambattista Valli: Managing to outdo herself once again, Anna wore a colourful Tom Ford Fall 2013 printed and floral-embroidered ensemble which I wasn’t a fan of on the runway, but Anna has turned my opinion around.

Which look do you favour?

Joanne Froggatt In Hervé Léger for Max Azria - ‘Filth’ London Premiere

Joanne Froggatt In Hervé Léger for Max Azria – ‘Filth’ London Premiere

Emmy Rossum In Jenny Packham - LA Philharmonic's Walt Disney Concert Hall 10 Year Anniversary Celebration

Emmy Rossum In Jenny Packham – LA Philharmonic’s Walt Disney Concert Hall 10 Year Anniversary Celebration

21 Responses to Anna Dello Russo @ Paris Fashion Week Part II

1. Alina October 1, 2013 at 14:33 #

Surprisingly, I really like her look at Saint Laurent.

• Stel October 1, 2013 at 16:33 #

+1!! This dress is magnificent! But I think she’s a little old to be wearing clothes with feathers and other girly elements..

• Nat October 1, 2013 at 21:53 #

• Banx October 2, 2013 at 06:53 #

+3, But love the green dress

2. dee October 1, 2013 at 14:37 #

Hate every single look. She always looks ridiculous. It would nice if she would change her hairstyle and dress more age-appropriate. She can still look fashionable.

3. From Russia With Love October 1, 2013 at 14:40 #

The green dress is Balmain Fall 2013, look 19.

4. Christine October 1, 2013 at 14:49 #

I like her look at the Kenzo show.

5. Markness October 1, 2013 at 16:19 #

I think I kinda like all of them but the Agnona somehow stands out for me. Next is the Dries Van Noten then the Tom Ford.

FC, I would like to applaud you for this because honestly, I can’t keep up with ADR. LOL. Thanks for this post. :)

6. Petra October 1, 2013 at 16:30 #

Finally someone has answered my prayers and wore my fave designer – Dries Van Noten and beautifully that is. That look is my favorite obviously, but I surprisingly find myself loving her Tom For ensemble as well.

7. Pedro October 1, 2013 at 18:30 #

I loooove her look at the Kenzo show!

8. Nat39 October 1, 2013 at 18:58 #

Kenzo, followed by Christian Dior.

9. H October 1, 2013 at 19:17 #

I find myself loving every single look since she managed to nailed all of them and I cannot miss how rich this selection has been and also different from one another.

10. moonbeam October 1, 2013 at 20:22 #

I wonder how commenters on this site can say that this woman dresses well and then on another day say that people like J.Lo and Nicole Scherzineger are dressing “inappropriately” because they’re dressing too “young.” Russo always looks odd, IMO. She looks physically unhealthy too.

• Sélène October 1, 2013 at 21:45 #

I’ve seen much less ridiculous looks qualified as “inappropriate” on this same site. She has a nice figure, but is it necessary to show so much leg and/or cleavage ? As for the “Mickey ears” … no comment.

11. Prudence October 2, 2013 at 02:28 #

she looks more and more ridiculous every season. everything is so forced and planned and just so not organic I cannot like any of it.

• Denise October 2, 2013 at 06:49 #

+1 I would propose that instead of wearing those expensive clothes that don’t suit her, she sold them and gave the money to charity. This way she would find a purpose in her life that would take her from ridiculous territory to useful.

12. KatieKate October 2, 2013 at 04:46 #

I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I <3 AdR! As for my absolute favorite look here, I'll go with Fausto Puglisi–I think his clothes are just made for her. I never care for her in Valentino, though. It's way too twee and conservative for her. Even if she adds the quirk of mouse ears. Or especially b/c she adds them. The Balmain is actually my least favorite b/c of the football shoulders. Even Anna can't carry that.

13. manja October 2, 2013 at 09:34 #

I am surprised every time I read the comments on ADR posts.What’s with all “inappropriate” regarding her age and clothes she wears?I know every one has the right to their opinion,but do not see anything inappropriate in her looks,she has the body to wear everything and she has fun with fashion,and is never vulgar IMO.there are more then enuogh boring people out there,and she makes it intersting even if I do not like all her looks,but for sure is always nice to see her.And where else to be OTT but on a fashion shows/weeks?!she is not going grocery shopping,is she?!

14. Cheryl October 2, 2013 at 12:56 #

Kenzo show look for the win. If only she’s raise her head higher so her posture is upright. That would have improved most of these looks, amazingly ADR as they are.

15. Parvati October 4, 2013 at 10:12 #

I think the best looks here are the Fausto Puglisi look @ Dior and the Setfano Pilati for Agnona @ Kenzo.

16. EmmaWoodhouse October 5, 2013 at 16:25 #

Kenzo would be great if longer, Dior would be cute on someone much younger. The rest: NO.