27.09.13

Front Row @ Dior Spring 2014

Front Row @ Dior Spring 2014

The Dior Spring 2014 runway show took place during Paris Fashion week earlier today, and of course the front row was packed with beautiful starlets.

Olga Kurylenko: Taking advantage of the last few days of summer, Olga wore a white Dior silk mini dress styled with an oversized two-tone Dior clutch and tri-colour Dior pumps. I love her clutch as it’s just the right size to carry around an iPad during fashion week, but perhaps too big for this look. Olga also accessorized with Dior Fine Jewelry ‘Diorette’ yellow gold diamonds and lacquer earrings.

Natalia Vodianova: The Russian model kept her look super simple and chic wearing a navy Dior navy tie-neck jumpsuit styled with Dior silver sandals and a white Dior clutch.

Olivia Palermo: I have a feeling this won’t be to everyone’s liking, but j’adore Olivia’s look from head-to-toe. There is too much going on, I hear some of you cry, well for me that is the beauty in it. The high-street loving FROWer donned a Dior orange blazer, a Dior houndstooth bustier and a Dior black, white-and-orange lace-and-silk Dior skirt which she accessorized with Dior dual-tone pumps and a Dior splatter paint clutch. If I had to change one thing it be the hair as that is competing with everything south of her shoulders.

Credit: Getty

Naomi Campbell In Alexander McQueen - Sky Living After-Party

Naomi Campbell In Alexander McQueen – Sky Living After-Party

Solange Knowles In Araks - Vampire Weekend

Solange Knowles In Araks – Vampire Weekend

24 Responses to Front Row @ Dior Spring 2014

1. Yeliz September 28, 2013 at 00:27 #

The only thing I would change about Olivia’s look is the clutch. It should’ve been in a solid colour. The rest of her look is great. Olga looks beautiful and Natalia looks matronly.

2. Rebecca Z September 28, 2013 at 00:34 #

Love Olga’s shoes. I like Olivia’s look too.

3. Nat39 September 28, 2013 at 00:39 #

I actually also like how Olivia put her outfit together on this occasion. There are a lot of elements but they are all being perfectly pulled together by the sleek solid colour blazer. I think she nailed it this time around.
    Olga looks very lovely.

• KatieKate September 28, 2013 at 04:20 #

Totally agree with your assessment of Olivia’s look. I also love both of the other looks here. Olga’s accessories really elevate her chic LWD. Natalia is oozing chic and simple glamour. Trio of perfection!

4. Christine September 28, 2013 at 00:44 #

Love Olga’s look!

5. gabis September 28, 2013 at 01:22 #

Not loving Olivia’s shoes or clutch but I’m drooling over everything else. That orange blazer is to-die-for.
    Olga looks great from the forehead down. Her hair looks bad.
    As for Natalia, I love the navy hue and styling but not the ensemble itself.

6. Daisy September 28, 2013 at 01:25 #

Olivia can do no wrong. Agree w CK that is a lot of hair but for a very glamorous look. The shoes could be better (love Olga’s shoes) but they work here.

7. CreoleLady September 28, 2013 at 01:31 #

I like all three but especially Olga (those shoes! the perfect fit of that mini, the pops of orange).

8. Pedro September 28, 2013 at 02:08 #

Olivia looks perfect! Love love love

Olga looks amazing as well

9. TeaAtTwo September 28, 2013 at 02:22 #

I love Olivia’s look. I might have even added Olga’s fabulous shoes to it.

10. Alina September 28, 2013 at 08:46 #

I just LOVE Olivia’s look. BDOTW worthy for me.

• Cass September 28, 2013 at 09:54 #

• Denise September 28, 2013 at 13:03 #

Olivia is perfect. Such a perfect outfit, so beautifully put together. BDOTW contender for me too, but unfortunatelly it did’t happen.

11. LeeAnn September 28, 2013 at 10:00 #

The show was glorious and the tent covered with hanging wisteria,roses,,every flower under the sun. The clothes beautiful but when I looked at them on my I pad that night they fall flat in photos. I think when they start appearing on the red carpet there will be a lot of no’s but they are truly stunning in real life. I do not know why they do not photograph well
    I sat across from Olivia, Natalia etc they looked stunning.
    On the way over in the euro star Victoria Beckham was across the aisle. A truly surreal day.
    Oh well back to reality and Saturday chores

12. kane September 28, 2013 at 10:58 #

I really like Olga’s look and Natalia’s if it was a little less loose,

13. charlotte September 28, 2013 at 11:07 #

olivia wowed me.I couldn’t remember the last time she had me swooning,maybe it’s been too long.
    Natalie looks flawless,so effortlessly chic and glamourous,I wouldn’t change anything about her look.
    and FC,someone told me Angelababy has also been invited to the Dior show.Did u see any of her pics?

• LeeAnn September 30, 2013 at 12:13 #

Angelbaby was there wearing a pink resort dress with a front zipper over black shorts-she looked very pretty.

• LeeAnn September 30, 2013 at 12:24 #

Sorry , I was wrong that was Ni Ni.

14. amy September 28, 2013 at 18:04 #

I like all three looks. Olivia went a little too much but still nice

15. Emily September 28, 2013 at 23:12 #

Natalia looks the best :)

16. Jess2 September 29, 2013 at 04:16 #

My opinions of Dior appear to be changing a little. I LOVE Olga and Natalia’s looks from head to toe! They look chic and make it look so easy. I also really like Olivia’s look but only up to the shoes, which I can not stand! Her hair is so beautiful and glossy. Olivia has a special knack for making complex looks work so well!

17. Lee Ann September 29, 2013 at 08:35 #

I really hate to pop everybody’s bubble for those who think Olivia etc ACTUALLY style themselves for these events.The way it works is they go to Dior whereTHEY are styled by Dior wearing either model or samples. They will have input but Dior would never let them out of the room without approving what they have on and /or improving / changing it.

• H October 25, 2013 at 17:19 #

Absolutely agreed! They don’t even buy any of this clothes, they just get them borrowed for the event and returned it later.

18. EmmaWoodhouse September 30, 2013 at 02:32 #

Olivia looks fabulous! I like Olga’s look too. Natalia’s jumpsuit isn’t as great imo.