Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace J.W. Anderson – Jimmy Kimmel Live

Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace JW Anderson - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Looking very grown up, Hailee Steinfeld made a guest appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ on Wednesday to promote her latest movie ‘Romeo & Juliet’.

During the interview, Hailee shared with Jimmy an embarrassing moment while meeting Justin Timberlake at the premiere of ‘True Grit’ when she was 13 years old.

After the singer congratulated her on her performance in the film, the star-struck teen blurted out, “I’m actually more excited that you’re here, but the movie was awesome.”

She revealed her embarrassing moment wearing a Versus Versace JWA black slashed top with a matching black skirt accented with the brand’s signature gold buttons.

Styling her wavy tresses in a half-up, half-down style, she completed her look with black peep-toe booties.

While this look would be considered sexy with the cut-out details, the youngster still looks sweet and totally adorable.

Credit: Style.com & Courtsey of Versace

Zoe Saldana's Tory Burch 'Presley' Print Jersey Tee And Hudson Jeans 'London' Overalls

Zoe Saldana’s Tory Burch ‘Presley’ Print Jersey Tee And Hudson Jeans ‘London’ Overalls

Eva Mendes In Eva Mendes for New York & Company - Extra

Eva Mendes In Eva Mendes for New York & Company – Extra

7 Responses to Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace J.W. Anderson – Jimmy Kimmel Live

1. Christine September 26, 2013 at 14:38 #

She looks older here.

2. Rebecca Z September 26, 2013 at 15:53 #

This is a great dress as was the one she wore to the premiere, but I think both are too old for her. She is still really young, and though she is sophisticated and intelligent, she is still a girl.

• Alina September 26, 2013 at 17:12 #

I totally agree.

3. kane September 26, 2013 at 17:27 #

No no no from me. No to the hair, no to the make up, no to the dress. Seeing such a lovely Bailee Madison post right under this makes me ache for her. She’s dressed up way older than the three years between them.

4. Yeliz September 26, 2013 at 19:22 #

I like the dress, but it makes her look older. It would’ve looked better in a bright colour.

5. EmmaWoodhouse September 26, 2013 at 22:47 #

I think she is a very classy and elegant girl, also very sweet. I don’t like the slashed skirt but at least it’s not on the hip or midriff. Sew that up and the look is sophisticated–though it would have been fun in yellow or bright blue. Many are saying she dresses too old for her age…but for me, the Prabal especially indicates a maturity and adventurousness that is not something she’ll look back on and regret. If she wants to go sophisticated, that’s ok! Just no plunging necklines or sky-high minis or Mileyesque stunts and she is in my good books. :)

• KatieKate September 27, 2013 at 04:10 #

I agree with each and every word.