24.09.13

Freida Pinto In Ferragamo and Andrea Riseborough In Pamella Roland - Bulgari's Spring Summer 2014 Accessories Collection Presentation

Freida Pinto and Andrea Riseborough attended Bulgari’s Spring/Summer 2014 Accessories Collection presentation held at the Hotel Bulgari as part of Milan Fashion Week on Sunday in Milan, Italy.

Freida Pinto: The Indian actress wore a beautiful pearl-grey strapless Ferragamo dress with an asymmetrical hemline, which she styled with a beautiful pair of Ferragamo navy patent-leather sandals and, of course, a stunning Bulgari necklace from the ‘Diva’ collection which along with the shoes has my heart skipping several beats.

Andrea Riseborough: The British actress selected a black Pamella Roland Pre-Fall 2013 strapless dress with a part-pleated skirt as the perfect backdrop for her spectacular white-gold and diamond Bulgari necklace which was also from the ‘Diva’ collection. Nude pumps completed her look.

bulgari-lipstick-bag-1

Both ladies carried Bulgari’s new ‘Lipstick’ clutches. This new clutch for Fall 2013 features a jeweled clasp in the shape of a lipstick. Freida carried a gold python clutch, while Andrea selected a shimmering silver clutch.

Credit: Getty

Diane Kruger In Prabal Gurung - Metropolitan Opera Season Opening Production Of 'Eugene Onegin'

Diane Kruger In Prabal Gurung – Metropolitan Opera Season Opening Production Of ‘Eugene Onegin’

Paula Patton In Burberry Prorsum - 17th Annual Urbanworld Film Festival

Paula Patton In Burberry Prorsum – 17th Annual Urbanworld Film Festival

14 Responses to Freida Pinto In Salvatore Ferragamo and Andrea Riseborough In Pamella Roland – Bulgari’s Spring/Summer 2014 Accessories Collection Presentation

1. Charlotte September 24, 2013 at 09:35 #

Freida’s dress looks so cheap !!! The fabric, the cut…awful.

• Christine September 25, 2013 at 14:32 #

Liking neither.

2. Alina September 24, 2013 at 09:48 #

Two unflattering dresses on two beautiful women. Sad.

3. kane September 24, 2013 at 09:53 #

I love those clutches! I’m not crazy about what they are wearing but feel that Freida was on the right track of pearl white going with this stunning necklace!

4. tod September 24, 2013 at 10:27 #

Freidas shoes are amazing!! And this has nothing to do with fashion, but: I like the compostion of the two together! One wearing a white dress and dark shoes the other wearing a black dress and light coloured shoes. Very nice!

5. Denise September 24, 2013 at 10:48 #

I think the idea was to wear simple dresses as a canvas to showcase the stunning necklaces. Freidas styling is way better than Andreas. Andrea looks washed out, somehow her makeup is most of the times a miss.

• KatieKate September 25, 2013 at 06:13 #

I agree on all points. Andrea looks very bizzare. Her makeup seems to be missing altogether. She seriously needs some brow definition, and at least some mascara!

However, I quite like her dress, the fit is great, and that necklace was a perfect showpiece for the look. Frieda looks beautiful too, love her necklace as well, but her dress is just okay, and I’m nowhere near as enthused about those shoes as you are, FC.

6. Iris September 24, 2013 at 13:48 #

scrolling down, my breath stopped at Freida’s face… SO wish the dress had been a gown.

7. Anne September 24, 2013 at 13:57 #

Frieda’s accessories do all the talking here. Each piece is great– but, I don’t like any of them together. The dainty necklace feels particularly incongruent with the uptown clutch and the modern shoes. And the dress is a no.
    Andrea fairs better in her dress, but I don’t care for her accessories, especially the shoes.

8. dee September 24, 2013 at 14:01 #

I like their accessories but not their dresses. Andrea looks too pale.

9. manja September 24, 2013 at 14:23 #

just watched AR in a movie for the 1st time,and she is beautiful,where on the RC I can hardly recognise her,with the ghostly make up.she does not look like her self at all.she shd def change her stylist and make up artis as they are not doing her any favours,again same case here.

10. Louise September 24, 2013 at 15:10 #

One word Andrea – MASCARA!

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 24, 2013 at 20:53 #

I love Andrea’s dress, necklace, and clutch…and I love Freida’s styling, but not her dress.

12. Yeliz September 24, 2013 at 21:26 #

I love Freida’s necklace, that’s it.