Julianna Margulies In Reed Krakoff – 2013 Emmy Awards

Julianna Margulies In Reed Krakoff - 2013 Emmy Awards

Julianna Margulies also attended the 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards, held this evening at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California.

The actress wore a white Reed Krakoff draped, column gown that was accented with the winding branch of an ink-black, vine-like print. It was also a smidge too long, puddling on the red carpet beneath her.

While the dark pattern on the crisp-white dress could almost seem a bit sinister, Julianna took a carefree approach to her hair and makeup with a casually loose ponytail and a glossy pink lip.

Rather minimal Fred Leighton jewels completed her monochromatic entrance.

Credit: Getty

21 thoughts on “Julianna Margulies In Reed Krakoff – 2013 Emmy Awards

1. Anne

Bit too bed sheet for me, but a love her hair so much. I bet she’s one of the few who got to eat a meal pre-show tonight!

2. Christine

Nice careree look. Did not like it at first glance but the more I look at it from different angles, the more I like it.

1. Iva

It’s different from the others – but I love the dress and her ‘effortless’ styling.
      It’s one of the best for me too.

3. KatieKate

I’m kind of torn. It’s just not that special or memorable. If this weren’t the Emmy’s I might like it a lot more.

4. Tweed

Despite this look being a bit too directional and NY-society-appropriate for the Emmy’s, there’s a very appealing, elegant carefree quality to this look. It’s a bit long, but she looks very beautiful. The draping may be divisive, but I find it intriguing and it gives this look a fascinating quality. Hair and makeup and the way she styled this look is spot on.

5. Lila

The dress is just okay but she looks so ridiculously beautiful that I can’t say anything bad about any of it. She looks amazing.

6. Alex

Understated but very elegant and chic. She looks so comfortable and happy. When Julianna goes for a simplicity she’s at her best. Love it from head to toe.

7. Yeliz

It looks like a towel, but then the black detail is beautiful. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous. I think I’m on the fence with the gown.

8. Haidi

The dress is lovely on her figure, but really I’m just more taken by how beautiful her face is, and how relaxed she seems – this woman seems to be getting younger as time goes by?!