Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Amanda Peet's Burberry London 'Buckingham' Trenchcoat

Amanda Peet’s Burberry London ‘Buckingham’ Trenchcoat

29 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. EmmaWoodhouse September 21, 2013 at 01:25 #

What a hard week!
    1. Crystal Renn
    2. Gemma Arterton
    3. Cate Blanchett
    4. Petra Nemcova (not shown)
    5. Natalie Portman
    6. Blake Lively
    7. Jamie Chung
    8. Eva Mendes
    For the guys…
    1. Chris Hemsworth
    2. David Gandy
    3. Dan Stevens
    4. Hugh Jackman
    5. David Beckham
    6. Justin Timberlake

Have a great weekend FC, I’m so looking forward to the Emmys!!! :)

2. Rebecca Z September 21, 2013 at 04:56 #

This was a very tough week to make a choice! Gemma, Blake, Crystal, Natalie and Heidi all could win in any week where they weren’t all competing with each other. I ended up voting for Natalie Portman because the dress and her presentation are just so spectacular.

3. Alina September 21, 2013 at 05:44 #

Crystal Renn in Gabriela Cadena and David Gandy in Dolce & Gabbana.

I’m ready for the Emmys!

4. Dhppy September 21, 2013 at 07:04 #

I’m not loving any of the women’s outfits, so I’m skipping that vote. For the men, I chose David Gandy.

5. Demi September 21, 2013 at 07:27 #

Blake Lively and David Gandy

6. CreoleLady September 21, 2013 at 09:32 #

Crystal Renn from the moment I saw her. Other faves — Zoe, Eva, Heidi and Jamie. Not too impressed with the men, I like the fit and color of Jackman’s suit the best but dislike the tee.

7. anna September 21, 2013 at 10:43 #

Zoe and Dan!

8. Rashmi September 21, 2013 at 11:31 #

A tough week! it was Blake , Natalie and Crystal among women and for guys, it was Harry in Burberry, Chris and David.. Phew!

All ready for your Emmys coverage now FC ! Till then have a relaxed weekend :)

9. Yeliz September 21, 2013 at 11:33 #

Natalie Portman in Christian Dior Couture. Mr runner-up is Gwyneth Paltrow in Lanvin and my best dressed man is Justin Timberlake.

10. amy September 21, 2013 at 11:36 #

-for the girls: Blake or Natalie (they were flawless)
    -for the boys: Chris H and David G

11. sandy September 21, 2013 at 12:52 #

all the men look spectacular, no real women as standouts though

12. Laura Lee T September 21, 2013 at 13:11 #

No contest – David Gandy

13. nguyen tran gia linh September 21, 2013 at 15:01 #

I Voted : Heidi Klum & David Beckham

14. Anita September 21, 2013 at 15:07 #

It was between the leather mustards for me – Blake and Paloma. Absolutely adored Paloma’s styling but in the end I went with Blake cos that’s my girl and I miss seeing her on the rc & she looked spectacular.

For the men, I’m not feeling non of them so I give it to Eddie Redmayne lol.

15. Zissou September 21, 2013 at 16:24 #

The models should take the crown this week: Crystal and David.

16. SilentVisitor September 21, 2013 at 17:23 #

Blake and Justin

17. Nat39 September 21, 2013 at 17:39 #

Cate in the daring, dramatic, artfully constructed Givenchy gown and David Gandy.
    And I simply adored Jessica Biel in her unexpected original menswear-inspired look that she carried off so effortlessly.

18. Marybeth September 21, 2013 at 18:41 #

Very tough choice for me this week, as there are 3 or 4 that might have gotten my vote. I finally went with Gemma Aterton in Burberry Prorsum since I have never seen her come up with such a perfect look before.

For the men, well, it’s always hard to beat David Beckham, but this time I think the other David with his D&G outfit wins easily.

19. shap_half September 21, 2013 at 19:30 #

I wish Britney’s pantsuit made the cut. I thought she looked quite chic.

Either way, my vote goes to Paloma. She looked outstanding in that Burberry Prorsum ensemble. Everything was working!

20. simon September 21, 2013 at 19:52 #

HARD WEEEEEK.

I voted for Blake, vision of perfection.
    And i’m struggling for the guys. I’m gonna vote for
    David because thats what u do when u don’t know what
    to do. lol

Good week end !!!

21. Peep September 21, 2013 at 20:26 #

None of these are very good. I cant vote for any of them. If Jessica Pare in the navy blue dress had made the cut, I wouldve voted for her.

22. Joy September 22, 2013 at 01:43 #

I hate to be predictable, but Natalie Portman & Blake Lively for me. Dior is fierce as usual for me. And Blake is KILLING the Gucci dress.

23. KatieKate September 22, 2013 at 03:03 #

I can’t believe the comments that there are no good women’s’ looks. I think there are some great moments this week. Number one being Crystal in the most amazing Gabriela Cadena gown. As I stated previously, that dress shot to the top of my BDOTY list. I’m so disappointed that she is not getting more love. I thought Blake was good but not great. The dress fit way too tight in the hips. I also really loved Petra Nemcova in Bottega Genera this week, as that has long been one of y favorite dresses of the fall collections, and she does it beautiful justice.

For the men, David Beckham is just a no-brainer for me. I’m not sure it would be possible for me to vote against him in a poll.

• KatieKate September 22, 2013 at 23:49 #

*Bottega Veneta! OMG–how embarrassing! I hate auto-correct sometimes.

24. Iva September 22, 2013 at 07:06 #

This week nobody wowed me – so I vote for Zoe’s simple look.
    For the men – David&David are the best for me, but I’ll go with Beckham.

25. Danielle September 23, 2013 at 15:34 #

Loved David Gandy and Blake Lively outfits

26. Jaime September 23, 2013 at 16:00 #

David Gandy is always the best dressed man!

27. Jaime September 23, 2013 at 16:28 #

David Gandy is always the best dressed man in my book!