Charlotte Ronson & Nicky Hilton In Valentino – 11th Brazil Foundation NYC Gala

Charlotte Ronson & Nicky Hilton In Valentino - 11th Brazil Foundation NYC Gala

Charlotte Ronson and Nicky Hilton attended the 11th Brazil Foundation NYC Gala held at The Museum of Modern Art in New York City yesterday evening.

Both wore Valentino, but they opted for very different looks.

Charlotte Ronson: The designer wore a Fall 2013 long-sleeved white dress with china-blue embroidery. Maybe she’s also not a fan of the white pump trend because she opted for black, when silver sandals would’ve been much preferred here. Everything north of her ankles, including her DVF clutch, is pleasing to the eye. You may remember that Lea Seydoux wore this same dress during Cannes.

Nicky Hilton: The socialite dialled the glam factor up several notches wearing a red lace Valentino gown styled with a silver clutch and diamond studded earrings.

It’s great to see these two ladies, who are usually more at home wearing printed chiffon mini dresses, glam up for the evening.

372400_in_pp

You can buy Nicky’s Valentino red lace embroidered gown from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Brittany Snow In Camilla and Marc – SPLASH

Brittany Snow In Camilla and Marc – SPLASH

Heidi Klum In Donna Karan - 'America's Got Talent' Season 8 Post Show Finale

Heidi Klum In Donna Karan – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Season 8 Post Show Finale

14 Responses to Charlotte Ronson & Nicky Hilton In Valentino – 11th Brazil Foundation NYC Gala

1. Christine September 19, 2013 at 15:23 #

I like both looks

2. Christine September 19, 2013 at 15:23 #

I like both looks. They both clean up nicely.

3. dee September 19, 2013 at 15:43 #

I only like Nicki’s look.

• Iva September 19, 2013 at 15:47 #

• justme September 19, 2013 at 15:58 #

I only like Nicki’s dress tbh.
      Red and silver don’t mix imo so I don’t like her choice of clutch.

• Fiona-Brasil September 19, 2013 at 16:10 #

4. kane September 19, 2013 at 16:09 #

Charlotte: Eh, shoes? Hair? I really like the pattern, but those sleeves are just not doing anything for me.

I like Nicky’s look, although the clutch might not be the best pick for this one. Maybe it was lying next to the door when she was heading out of the latter.

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) September 19, 2013 at 16:50 #

Way too much mature for Nicky. It looks like something Mercedes Bass would wear to the Met Opening.

6. dell September 19, 2013 at 17:02 #

Oh Charlotte … Léa Seydoux wears it better ! The shoes are a big disappointment and I even don’t want to talk about the (messy) hair …

7. Rebecca Z September 19, 2013 at 17:22 #

Not really liking either of these. Nikki’s hair really ages her and I am really not a fan or red lace–almost always looks cheap in my opinion. the other young lady needs to do something with her hair–she looks like she threw the dress on, grabbed any old pair of shoes, put on lipstick and ran out the door.

• KatieKate September 20, 2013 at 00:00 #

So true about Charlotte, but she ALWAYS looks like that. You’d think she could at least brush her hair for a formal event. At least when she wears her own designs, she doesn’t look totally out of place, and doesn’t ruin a Valentino dress.

Nicky looks pretty good, though I’m not in love with any of it. But she’s done worse. Honestly, I think she would probably look much better if Charlotte weren’t standing with her. She seems to just bring Nicky down as well.

8. EmmaWoodhouse September 19, 2013 at 21:12 #

Nikki’s hair could have been a softer updo. The red lace looks a bit orangey in the light but the dress is beautiful. Charlotte looks great neck down and ankles up. The hair and shoes are awful.

9. Yeliz September 19, 2013 at 21:50 #

The shoes ruin Charlotte’s look, but Léa wore this dress best anyway. Nicki, however, looks enchanting. I love her look.

10. Alina September 20, 2013 at 05:24 #