Crystal Renn In Gabriela Cadena - New Yorkers For Children Presents 14th Annual Fall Gala

Crystal Renn looked sensational on the red carpet at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York yesterday evening, where she attended the New Yorkers For Children Presents 14th Annual Fall Gala benefiting youth in foster care.

The model wore a breathtaking Gabriela Cadena Spring 2014 V-neck colourful printed gown with micro-sequin embroidery which had a beautiful broken-glass effect.

Working a chic braided updo, dramatic cat-eyes and a red lip colour, she styled her look with Lorraine Schwartz earrings and a Judith Leiber clutch.

Possibly some may feel the dazzling clutch and jewels were too much for this gown, but at a gala one should always go that extra mile.

Credit: Getty

26 thoughts on “Crystal Renn In Gabriela Cadena – New Yorkers For Children Presents 14th Annual Fall Gala

1. CreoleLady

Love this, from the beautiful braids accenting her hair down to the hem. Her posing can be so OTT as to be off-putting to me, but I have no complaints here. Not missing Zac Posen, lol.

2. Zissou

It’s been a year since she went blonde!?
    She honestly went completely off my radar then and I kind of forgot she existed.

I guess this is a fantastic way to remind me of how stunning she is. I love, love, love this look!

3. EmmaWoodhouse

BDOTW and BDOTY contender for me! I was blown away by the glitzy glam of this look. Exotic elegance. Love her hair and makeup too! And the earrings were the perfect touch.

1. KatieKate

Me too! Me too! So glad you said that!!! FC I am overjoyed that you featured her in this gown. I saw a tiny pic of her on another site, and I could barely see the dress nor did it give the designer. I felt sooo jipped! Lol! I knew I could count on seeing it here. I know I’m OTT excited about this look, but I just can’t help it. I honestly think this may be in my top 3 for the entire year. LOVE! PURE LOVE!

4. Rebecca Z

Great look–I love the dress and the earrings. the clutch doesn’t really fit in, and though I like her hair away from her face I don’t love the braids. She looks so much better when she smiles.

5. Nat39

Love the colours and the broken-glass effect, striking on her model figure. Her overposing is offputting indeed but she is gorgeous h2t.

6. Molly

BDOTY contender for me …it’s what I would wear on the RC!

It’s really red carpet glamour at such a dreamy level.

7. Prudence

I feel like I should love this look cause the dress fits her so well, the earring compliments it perfectly and her hair is up but something just isn’t working for me at all. maybe its the intense look on her face?

8. Jess2

That dress is so fascinating and so gorgeous and I don’t mind the accessories. I really don’t like her makeup though, the smokey cat eye isn’t working.