Eve Hewson In J. Mendel – ‘Enough Said’ New York Premiere

Eve Hewson In J Mendel - 'Enough Said' New York Premiere

Eve Hewson took to the red carpet at the Paris Theater in New York City last night for the screening of her latest movie, ‘Enough Said’.

The Irish actress wore a J. Mendel Resort 2014 silk-mousseline V-neck dress with an accordion-pleated skirt in a bubblegum-pink hue.

I love how she opted for such a striking colour, as she has a fondness for black much like Rooney Mara.

A bright green Smythson double zip travel aallet and grey pumps accessorized her look, while she smouldered with smoky eyes and wavy tresses.

While I usually love a colour pop, but I think the green is too stark against the pretty pink frock, plus the style of the clutch is too casual for the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

LFW Spring 2014 Red Carpet Wish List

LFW Spring 2014 Red Carpet Wish List

Alexander Wang vs. Urban Outfitters

Alexander Wang vs. Urban Outfitters

15 Responses to Eve Hewson In J. Mendel – ‘Enough Said’ New York Premiere

1. Charlotte September 17, 2013 at 15:20 #

The clutch is not working with the dress, I don’t like that we can see the lined of the dress in the split and the hair would have been better up or in the back.
    Could have been a great look but the styling is a miss.

2. Christine September 17, 2013 at 15:25 #

She looks so beautiful!

3. kane September 17, 2013 at 15:37 #

I quite like this on the model. The colour goes nicely with her hair, skin and make up, as does the shape of the dress with her body. None of these really work for me on Dianna and the attempt to spice things up with the colour of the clutch isn’t as successful as it would have been for other looks. It competes too much with the colour of the dress.

• KatieKate September 18, 2013 at 03:00 #

*Eve?

4. Yeliz September 17, 2013 at 16:46 #

I only like the dress.

5. Rebecca Z September 17, 2013 at 17:27 #

I think she wears the dress well–she is certainly bustier than the model, and is clearly standing in a windy place for this photo. Not a fan of either the clutch or the shoes, but her hair and makeup are beautiful.

• Fanny September 17, 2013 at 23:11 #

6. Nat39 September 17, 2013 at 18:09 #

The dress is beautiful, LOVE it with the fabulous shoes and a sexy slit in the lookbook. I understand the decision to make the slit more modest and line the skirt but then the slit should’ve been probably ‘closed up’ all the way. The choice of accessories is unfortunate – the grey pumps are dull and the clutch looks random and disjointed. Too bad, with the slightly better presentation, this could’ve been a wonderful look.

• Alina September 17, 2013 at 18:33 #

ITA.

• KatieKate September 18, 2013 at 03:03 #

+2–She’s a very pretty young woman, and she has plenty of time to perfect her look.

7. Nat September 17, 2013 at 18:15 #

I think her make up overshadowed the whole look

8. kelly September 17, 2013 at 18:26 #

she is beautiful! very talented actress with a bright future ahead of her. not a huge fan of the clutch tho xx

9. amy September 17, 2013 at 21:37 #

Great dress, beautiful girl but grey shoes and a green clutch? The choice of accessories is not coherent

10. EmmaWoodhouse September 18, 2013 at 02:38 #

I only like the color and the accordion pleats. I don’t like the skirt design, the bodice, or her styling.

11. Nishta September 18, 2013 at 03:20 #

I’ve always been a fan of bright colours and contrasts so I actually like the combination of the green and pink. The style of the clutch is unfortunate though. And I’m not a fan of the shoes either. I like her makeup, it looks beautiful, but it feels a bit dark for the overall look.