17.09.13

Dianna Agron In Lorena Sarbu – Jimmy Kimmel Live

Dianna Agron In Lorena Sarbu - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Dianna Agron was spotted headed to the ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ studio in Hollywood, California on Thursday.

A few of you have said that you weren’t too keen on Dianna’s style as she always appeared to dress older than her 27years; however, while promoting her latest movie ‘The Family’ she seems to have amped things up several notches.

Case in point, she arrived at the studio wearing a sexy black satin corseted Lorena Sarbu Fall 2013 dress, which she styled with Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ lace pumps and a quiffed ponytail.

For those originally not a fan of her style, are you seeing a marked improvement recently?

Credit: Getty

NYFW Beauty Recap

NYFW Beauty Recap

Cate Blanchett In Tom Ford - Tom Ford Spring 2014 Show

Cate Blanchett In Tom Ford – Tom Ford Spring 2014 Show

15 Responses to Dianna Agron In Lorena Sarbu – Jimmy Kimmel Live

1. Charlotte September 17, 2013 at 13:12 #

I don’t like the dress, too “prom dress”. The fabric looks cheap and the cut is not flaterring.
    I don’t like the hair neither. It’s a NO for me.

• Gayle September 17, 2013 at 14:10 #

I get “prom” or “bridesmaid” from this dress. I also agree the hair is not good either.

• Yeliz September 17, 2013 at 16:01 #

I also get a prom or bridesmaid vibe from this dress. I don’t like this look.

• Lashae September 17, 2013 at 15:34 #

I totally agree. When I first saw this dress, all I saw was prom dress.

2. Iva September 17, 2013 at 13:25 #

I’ve really liked her last two looks (Osman & Oscar de la Renta), but this is NO for me.

3. Anissa September 17, 2013 at 14:14 #

I thought it was Scarlett J at first…not sure it’s a good thing to look more like someone else than yourself?
    The dress is fine but just kinda boring.

• Xiomalys Crespo September 17, 2013 at 18:54 #

I thought it was Scarlett Johansson too!

4. Alina September 17, 2013 at 14:23 #

This is just nice.

5. Christine September 17, 2013 at 15:27 #

She looks ok. Seen this look before though

6. kane September 17, 2013 at 15:35 #

For some reason I have a strong deja-vu feeling here… can’t place it. For some reason Demi Lovato and her hair is swirling in my head, but I’m not sure if it’s her I’m thinking of. In any case, she looks okay, but it puts me off that look a bit.

7. Ali September 17, 2013 at 18:39 #

This isn’t my favorite look but I agree that shes really been improved on this promo tour

I mean the whit dress she wore on good day la was adorable and the blue dress on GMA was probably my favorite until last night imagine my surprise when I’m watch Craig Feeguson and Dianna comes on looking STUNNING

This is probably the one look that disappointed me though

8. Props September 17, 2013 at 19:56 #

I’m also not a fan. The cut of the dress is way too juvenile for her body type and hair doesn’t even make sense with the dress. Her makeup is lovely however. She really doesn’t pull off being deeply tanned, I must say.

9. Dhppy September 17, 2013 at 22:24 #

I don’t think she dresses too old for her age, but she does tend to dress very ladylike without a hint of edge. This has some edge to the styling, but the dress is very basic and uninspired to me.

10. EmmaWoodhouse September 18, 2013 at 02:12 #

I think this looks like a Marilyn Monroe costume. Potential, but no.

11. KatieKate September 18, 2013 at 03:58 #

I’m not loving this, but not hating it either. She’s quite beautiful no matter what, so I guess that counts the most.