16.09.13

Audi & Altuzarra’s Emmy Awards 2013 Kick-Off Party

Audi & Altuzarra's Emmy Awards 2013 Kick-Off Party

Audi and Altuzarra hosted a Emmy Awards 2013 Kick-Off Party at Cecconi’s Restaurant in California last night, but not one wore Altuzarra – strangely.

Jessica Pare: The ‘Mad Man’ actress is always impeccably dressed, and this event was no exception. She wore a navy Bibhu Mohapatra beaded lace peplum dress from the Resort 2014 collection styled with Casadei ‘Blade’ pumps, a black Jimmy Choo clutch while sparkling in Stephen Webster jewels with a wavy ‘do completing her look.

Julie Bowen: The ‘Modern Family’ star was also sparkling in her Jenny Packham silver beaded scoop-neck dress styled with metallic Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals their ‘Tube’ clutch.

Kate Flannery: Opting for a dress in a dark hue, ‘The Office’ star wore a Tadashi Shoji Fall 2013 neoprene cap-sleeve dress with a metallic lace overlay styled with a pretty black ribbon bow belt.

Audi & Altuzarra's Emmy Awards 2013 Kick-Off Party 2

Cat Deeley: Opting for the same Jimmy Choo accessories from the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Awards, Cat swapped her Badgley Mischka for this simple blush long-sleeve frock.

Sarah Hyland: It has been a while since I got excited about any of Sarah’s red carpet looks. While this Dolce & Gabbana black lace dress is sexy and well styled with the red clutch. I’m seen this style of dress too many times before.

Mayim Bialik: The Big Bang Theory actress spruced up her LBD with a statement necklace and an embellished clutch.

Katie Holmes' Anthropologie 'Emeline' Tulle Skirt

Katie Holmes’ Anthropologie ‘Emeline’ Tulle Skirt

Front Row @ Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014

Front Row @ Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014

18 Responses to Audi & Altuzarra’s Emmy Awards 2013 Kick-Off Party

1. Nat39 September 16, 2013 at 20:02 #

Jessica Pare is my fave. Sleek, elegant, sophisticated, loving the original beaded lace peplum detail. Cat Deeley, looking very nice in her simple frock, is my 2nd fave.

• Alina September 17, 2013 at 05:17 #

• peepers September 17, 2013 at 15:37 #

+2 She looks beautiful

2. Christine September 16, 2013 at 20:15 #

Julie Bowen is my favorite here.

• Denise September 17, 2013 at 07:20 #

Mine too.

3. Yeliz September 16, 2013 at 20:18 #

I dislike Jessica’s shoes, but love the rest of her look, the dress is beautiful. I also really like Cat and Julie’s looks.

4. Malinda Jane September 16, 2013 at 21:44 #

I think all these ladies look great! Mayim is actually my favourite; I’m quite surprised. Sarah’s look is a bit boring but I have to say it’s the most “grown up” I’ve ever seen her look in quite a while.

5. KatieKate September 16, 2013 at 22:08 #

Jessica is my fave, with Cat and Julie both coming in a close second with their simple but sophisticated short dresses. I think Mayim looks especially good here, as I don’t tend to favor her style most times. I agree with Malinda Jane that although Sarah looks very predictable, she looks very grown up, and pretty, I might add, instead of ‘cute’ which is the word I would normally use to describe her. Kate just looks okay–a little mumsy. I like the dress, but its the styling that ages her most, IMO.

• KatieKate September 16, 2013 at 22:40 #

Though I must mention my disappointment that no one bothered to wear the event’s sponsor, especially since we just saw Jessica Pare killing it in an Altuzarra LBD. Huh??

6. argentina September 16, 2013 at 23:11 #

I’m sorry but I have to desagree. Sarah for me looks really aged, hair and make-up are both horrendous. I’m so disappointed on her, she could be a fashion icon. On the other hand Julie is my fav and Jessica comes after her.

• Petra September 17, 2013 at 02:00 #

yes ! I’m thinking the same thing.. instead of being edgy and experimenting with fashion as every girl her age on that position would do, she just dresses like a woman in her mid-thirties!

7. kane September 16, 2013 at 23:20 #

Not wow’d by anyone here, but Jessica and Julie get a pass.

8. Anj September 17, 2013 at 00:54 #

Cat is my favorite with Jessica Pare coming in second. I also like Mayim’s look, especially her makeup and necklace.

9. EmmaWoodhouse September 17, 2013 at 01:02 #

Jessica and Kate stand out for me. Jessica wins, though.

10. Sharon September 17, 2013 at 01:37 #

I love Jessica’s look and Julie’s shoes and that’s about it.

11. Roslin September 17, 2013 at 05:34 #

Jessica is my favourite. She’s really stunning. The dress is incredibly beautiful and love her shoes so much. But the other ladies still look great and amazing too.

12. june September 17, 2013 at 10:39 #

sarah kind of looks at least ten to fifteen years older than she is. i mean, she’s gorgeous, but no way would i have believed that she’s 22 (i’m pretty sure it’s the hair in this case that’s aging her)

13. kelly September 18, 2013 at 03:11 #

i don’t usually like jessica pare’s look but this is a winner!