Jessica Alba In Ralph Lauren - Front Row @ Ralph Lauren

Jessica Alba In Ralph Lauren – Front Row @ Ralph Lauren

Olivia Palermo's Tibi 'Carine' Ankle Strap Heels And Rebecca Minkoff 'Elle Mini' Studded Satchel

Olivia Palermo’s Tibi ‘Carine’ Ankle Strap Heels And Rebecca Minkoff ‘Elle Mini’ Studded Satchel

34 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. NooG September 13, 2013 at 18:24 #

This was really a tough week. Ended up voting for Hillary Rhoda and Alexander S. :)

2. Alina September 13, 2013 at 18:33 #

I call it a tie between Olivia Palermo, Hilary Rhoda and Jessica Alba. I can’t pick!

Daniel Radcliffe wins it again this week for me.

3. Yeliz September 13, 2013 at 19:15 #

This was a tough week for me with so many amazing looks. In the end I went with Olivia Wilde in Valentino, because I loved that dress since I first saw it and the colour looked gorgeous on her + she carried it so well. My runner-up is Sandra Bullock in Narciso Rodriguez. Special mention to Olivia Palermo in her beautiful street-style look and Felicity Jones, because that was the best Dior look in a while.
    My best dressed man is Jake Gyllenhaal in Burberry Tailoring.

Have a great weekend, FC!

4. mm September 13, 2013 at 19:18 #

It pains me not to vote for Idris but Alexander Skarsgard was perfection. I still love Idris

5. JJ September 13, 2013 at 19:27 #

Idris Elba is so HOT it makes me cry. Beautiful man. Just beautiful.

• Christine September 14, 2013 at 00:07 #

Yes, lawd! He is my pick for BDMOTW!!

6. Elaine September 13, 2013 at 20:38 #

In love with Jessica Alba here,
    FC, are you no longer doing frugal Friday? I misses it today

• Catherine Kallon September 14, 2013 at 00:23 #

It was a busy week with Toronto so I didn’t have the time to them. It will be back next week x

• Elaine September 14, 2013 at 00:27 #

Aw glad to hear it, I enjoy that post esp for some pre-payday style inspiration :-) Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy LFW x

7. Quinn September 13, 2013 at 20:47 #

Olivia and Alexander Skarsgard for me! runners-up for the ladies: Giovanna and Dianna.

8. Marybeth September 13, 2013 at 21:05 #

Jessica Alba is easily my favorite. Dianna Agron and Olivia Palermo runners-up.

I wasn’t really blown away by anyone this week but there were some good trends to report, don’t you think? Sandra Bullock is continuing to wear more color and pattern; ScarJo is rebounding from some lackluster years; Olivia Palermo has worn 3 outfits in a row without over-accessorizing; and Dakota Fanning actually put her hair up!!! Good week.

As for the men, I will take Ewan McGregor home —I wish!— but give my best-dressed vote to Daniel Radcliffe.

9. kane September 13, 2013 at 21:27 #

My top3 are Rosie in the Stella McCartney jumpsuit, Olivia’s street style and Harley in the pink Michael Kors, so my vote goes to Olivia.

• kane September 13, 2013 at 21:28 #

…and now I almost managed to vote for the other Olivia, lol.

10. gabis September 13, 2013 at 21:35 #

The women poll is tough this week but the male one is no piece of cake either. Daniel Radcliffe is obsviously the best dressed but Ewan Mcgregor is so goddamn handsome that whenever he is on the poll I just want to vote for him no matter what lol…

11. pipsqueak September 13, 2013 at 21:56 #

This is a really tough week for women! They all looked so beautiful. I voted for Ms. Rhoda. I’m glad it’s a week of similar dresses and tastes, rather than a ball gowns + street fashion kind of week, when all the votes simply go straight to the gown. For the men’s poll, I voted for Ralph F. Rarely seen him so good but … man, he lost a lot of hair :)

12. Burcu September 13, 2013 at 22:13 #

My fave is Jessica Alba.Her plus is hair and make up styling is perfect with the look and i like how she styled a ball skirt with a simple cardigan.But where is Naomie Harris?? you gave her 9.8 point ???

13. Pablo September 13, 2013 at 22:22 #

It’s cool that my faves this week are street style looks: Olivia Palermo and Jessica Alba. Quite torn between the two.

As for the guys: the fitting of Daniel Radcliffe’s suit is unbeatable but Alexander Skarsgard’s poise just gives me goosebumps.

14. Sanya September 13, 2013 at 23:11 #

It was really hard this week. Too many great looks. I voted for Olivia Palermo her, and was a bit sad that some of my favourites did not make this list:
    Nicole Kidman Calvin Klein Show
    Juana Acosta Elie Saab
    Adriana Lima Carolina Herrera (Novak Djokovic’s Foundation Dinner).

As for men, I liked Alexander best.

• KatieKate September 14, 2013 at 04:46 #

I must admit, I loved Miranda in that also.

15. EmmaWoodhouse September 14, 2013 at 00:47 #

My goodness, what a stylish and flavorful week! Also, I’m really glad to be back to commenting. I don’t know why I stopped! I just got so busy and then as soon as I posted a comment today, it felt so good :D Okay, raving over :)
    My BDOTW is without a doubt, Jessica Alba, but honorable mention to (in no particular order), Claire, Dianna, Giovanna, Michelle Dockery, Olivia, Scarlett, and Felicity.
    Daniel, Chris, and Alexander are my picks for men, though most of them look pretty sharp.
    Have a fabulous weekend, FC!

16. KatieKate September 14, 2013 at 04:40 #

I thought the women’s poll was very representative of the best of this week. And there was a lot! I really expected to be voting for Felicity in that amazing Dior. But swooping in at the last minute, Jessica took my breath away in her ballet-inpired RL look, causing my heart to flutter, as FC mentioned was her response as well.

Of the fellows, I was rather torn, but decided on Chris in Gucci. He just looked so sharp and handsome in his 3 piece suit. The tie was especially appreciated on this occasion, as he tends to wear his shirt way too unbuttoned when he doesn’t wear one.

I found this to be one of the best fashion weeks in a while.

17. Ann September 14, 2013 at 05:25 #

Olivia was great, the men were not this week

18. Ella September 14, 2013 at 08:51 #

Hands down, Jessica Alba wins this week. I was blown away by her chicness. Audrey Hepburn would have been PROUD!

19. CreoleLady September 14, 2013 at 10:18 #

One of the hardest weeks ever for me, men as well as women. So much eye candy, nice tailoring, styling which appeals. Hilary Rhoda for best Choos is as far as I’ve gotten, lol.

• Dreaming of a fabulous life September 14, 2013 at 22:30 #

I agree, although I forgot about her Choos ‘cos I’ve been staring at her dress. They are fierce!

20. SilentVisitor September 14, 2013 at 13:19 #

Jessica Alba and Alexander Skarsgard

21. Larissa September 14, 2013 at 15:12 #

I was torn between Jessica and Felicity but in the end I voted for Jessica because she seriously left me speechless wiht this classy and effortless outfit. Alexander is my best dressed, this colour is perfection on him.

22. Denise September 14, 2013 at 16:17 #

My top three women are Dakota, Olivia Palermo and Felicity Jones. As for the men the buttoned up Hemworth and A. Skarsgard. Too bad Radkliff won again.

23. J September 15, 2013 at 04:49 #

Tough week!

24. Alyona September 15, 2013 at 12:49 #

Dakota is very very beautiful!She is amazing))

25. Valerie September 15, 2013 at 13:41 #

I was torn beween Jessica and felicity, since they both looked perfect and couldn’t have styled it better. (Although a coloured shoe would have also worked on felicity IMO) I ended up voting for felicity in the end, since Jessica is going to win anyway.

As for the men, I’m still swooning over Alexander S., but gave my vote to Daniel, his suit is interesting, without being over the top.

26. Nat39 September 16, 2013 at 01:02 #

It’s now closed, I would’ve voted for Dianna Agron, she is a beautiful standout to me, perfection. And, Daniel Radcliffe, hands down.