Scarlett Johansson In Roland Mouret – ‘Don Jon’ New York Premiere

Scarlett Johansson In Roland Mouret - 'Don Jon' New York Premiere

Scarlett Johansson continued to promote her new movie ‘Don Jon’ by attending the New York premiere held at SVA Theater in New York City yesterday evening.

The blonde beauty continued to display her newfound love of fashion, wearing a pretty Roland Mouret peacock-green silk-organza mini dress with contrasting white stripes from the Resort 2014 collection.

Opting for dual-colour drop earrings and berry nail polish in a contrasting hue to her light-coloured dress, Roger Vivier ‘Bibendum’ nude suede sandals completed her look.

Like Olivia Wilde, ScarJo is on a roll I wish would never end. I can’t remember a time when she last had so many consistent hits. She started out with a classic ScarJo va-va-voom look but hasn’t relied on that to keep my attention.

Credit: Getty

15 thoughts on “Scarlett Johansson In Roland Mouret – ‘Don Jon’ New York Premiere

1. kane

Fun summery look on the surface, but the cut of the dress feels a bit apron-y to me–not least because of at least one size that this went over.

2. Iva

I love the dress and the earnings, but I don’t think these shoes are the best choice for this look.
    These sandals just seem to heavy for this light summary look. I would much prefer to see some sexy strappy sandals with this.

3. Yeliz

My only nitpick is that the fit should’ve been better in the waist area. Other than that, she looks gorgeous. I love the dress, especially the colour, the shoes and the earrings.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

Got to say, Scarlett HAS been on a roll lately! There must be something in the air because a lot of celebs have been on top of their game lately (Olivia Wilde, as you mentioned). This looks is absolutely adorable and fresh without doing her sultry formula–a nice switchup. The color is divine on her. A white belt would have smoothed out the waist and provided a nice focal point, and I might have gone with white sandals, but overall I really like this.

5. Eimear

I know its Roland Mouret but it doesnt look very well made or very good fit on her chest or waist, and the white ties on the back look very clumsy.. could worn a sexy Galaxy dress by Mouret instead!

6. Anj

I’m still not used to this new summery version of Scarlett though it’s not a bad thing. I like this look except for the clunkiness of her shoes.

7. Jen

Tom & Lorenzo made an observation earlier this week about ScarJo’s recent run — that she dresses better when she’s happy in love. I agree! <3

8. KatieKate

This is a fun dress, though I might say the color is more spearmint. Peacock green, in my mind is dark. But anyway, I think white sandals and a belt would’ve perfected this. I do like the contrast of the earrings, though.
    P.S. Did anyone catch the close-up of her engagement ring? Omg! To die for. I looooove the antique style.