Michelle Dockery In Mary Katrantzou - Generation W Party and Vanity Fair’s 'Celebration of the 2013 International Best Dressed List'

Michelle Dockery attended the Generation W Party and Vanity Fair’s ‘Celebration of the 2013 International Best Dressed List’ on Monday evening in New York City.

The ‘Downton Abbey’ actress has been working a lot of print following her monotone dress code during Venice Film Festival.

Here we see her bursting with colour wearing a Mary Katrantzou Resort 2014 sleeveless printed dress featuring a straight neckline, which is our second look at this collection since Friday.

It wasn’t only her pretty dress which caught my eye; I also found myself drawn to her hot-pink lips and cobalt-blue Gianvito Rossi snakeskin pumps. The whole look is really a fest for eyeballs.

The rest of her accessories included a Monica Rich Kosann clutch and Dana Rebecca earrings.

A chic wavy bob completed her spectacular look. If this was a book, I wouldn’t be able to put it down.

Credit: Style.com & Patrick McMullan

Allison Williams In Altuzarra -  'Wish I Was Here' New York Screening

Allison Williams In Altuzarra – ‘Wish I Was Here’ New York Screening

Dianna Agron In Oscar de la Renta - ABC Studios

Dianna Agron In Oscar de la Renta – ABC Studios

12 Responses to Michelle Dockery In Mary Katrantzou – Generation W Party and Vanity Fair’s ‘Celebration of the 2013 International Best Dressed List’

1. Alina September 11, 2013 at 09:15 #

Fabulous! I think this is one of her best looks, if not THE best.

• Aline September 12, 2013 at 06:15 #

I absolutely agree. She looks gorgeous.

2. amy September 11, 2013 at 09:23 #

pretty much perfect

3. Iva September 11, 2013 at 09:28 #

I’m not used to seeing Michelle in this kind of looks – but I must say that I like it.
    Hope it continues…

4. kane September 11, 2013 at 09:43 #

I’m usually not a fan of her style, but I really like this.

5. Yeliz September 11, 2013 at 11:15 #

I prefer the lookbook version but Michelle looks absolutely amazing. Love her styling.

• KatieKate September 11, 2013 at 19:01 #

I feel like I am constantly replying to your comments with ITA-type responses, I guess wake have very similar taste. :-) Anyway, once again, I second your preference for the lookbook version, but agree that she looks pretty great–one of her better moments, in fact. The shoes really enhance the look.

• Yeliz September 11, 2013 at 21:14 #

I think that’s amazing. :) I love to see how other readers think of my comment or other comments + when you have the same taste, it’s something great IMO. But, of course, having also different opinions is what makes fashion so interesting.

6. Anj September 11, 2013 at 19:04 #

I don’t know how she made such an interesting dress boring but she’s succeeded. Something about her for me just sucks the life out of every look she wears.

7. CreoleLady September 11, 2013 at 19:29 #

Is it her hair? I don’t watch Downtown Abbey so it can’t be that I am confusing her with her character. I love her choices h2t here but I am not excited by these choices on her.

8. Christine September 13, 2013 at 23:19 #

Her best look to date

9. x_De_x September 14, 2013 at 16:48 #

I agree with the comment that she sucks the life out of everything she wears. Even if an outfit is great, she makes it look dull. Nothing she has ever worn has ever wowed me. It may also has something to do with her posture.
    But you can always tell that her stylist just throws things on her because Michelle generally looks uncomfortable in everything. I think she’d do better if she just turned up in jeans and a top to everything, which is what she loves wearing. She’s not the only one. It’s a trend for celebrities to just wear what’s been put on them, and you just end up with looks that should or could work, but don’t. Some can carry it, some can’t.