Mia Wasikowska In Azzedine Alaia – ‘Tracks’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Mia Wasikowska In Azzedine Alaia - ‘Tracks’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

After previously hitting the portrait studio for the film, Mia Wasikowska attended the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of her film ‘Tracks’ yesterday.

The star wore a bright pink Azzedine Alaia dress paired with nude Brian Atwood ‘Hester’ strappy sandals.

I was so excited to see the star going the extra mile with her hair and makeup finally. Her twisted milkmaid braid adds some fun to her short bob, and her frosty eyeliner and pink lips look young and fresh.

So was disappointed that the flashbulbs of the camera gave the star a complete peek-a-boo moment with both her bra and underwear on full display–a true ‘oops’ moment that must be accidental considering the star’s demure nature.

Credit: Getty

17 thoughts on “Mia Wasikowska In Azzedine Alaia – ‘Tracks’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. kane

I might be tricked into giving the bra the benefit of the doubt of being some sort of fancy bustier that’s at least okay to be seen or assumed (even though the unadjusted straps clearly go against that interpretation). But I can’t get past the panties. A real shame. It seems a tiiiny bit of effort went into that outfit for once–but still not quite enough.

1. AnderBoBo

This would have been her best look yet minus if not for the unfortunate issue of exposed undergarments. It leads me to wonder if the PR person for these fashion houses/sylists shouldn’t know better than to lend out or borrow garments that are going to react this way.

1. Nishta

It looks like a bodysuit to me too although if that’s the case I don’t think there’d be a contrasting white bit at the top. It doesn’t bother me too much either way to be honest, considering visible undergarments has managed to become an acceptable thing these days….

2. Jolene

No, it isnt to be like that. I own the same dress in the same colour. At normal day light it isnt that sheer. Thanks God I never was under the spotlight.

2. Laurie

Stylist dropped the ball on this one. One of the major rules is to take photos PRIOR so you know what it will look like with flash photography. Rookie mistake or just lazy.

3. RPG

It doesn’t look like it’s part of the dress but you really have to strain your eyes to discern the underwear part (at least I did). From far away it looks like a bathing suit. Way up close, however, and the dress looks like it was made from a screen door. I had flashbacks of Anne Hathaway’s peekaboo moment from earlier this year.

I agree, the stylist should’ve known better than to send something like that out under the very harsh spotlight-like glare of nonstop flashbulbs. It takes away from the fact that from the neck up Mia looks simply flawless.

4. Yeliz

I will try to overlook this peek-a-boo moment because this colour looks gorgeous on her. And she finally did something different with her hair!

1. KatieKate

Me too. I can chalk it up to ‘someone else’s fault’. I was so put off by her last look, and the fact that she made no effort, so I am jumping for joy at this. Great color, great fit, great hair and makeup. I’m duly impressed.

5. Evil Britta

It may be unfortunate, but even if not intending to be sheer, it’s on trend and I think the colour is great.

6. Noemi

She’s wearing a bodysuit, maybe a nude one would have been better, maybe she didn’t think that under the flashes it would have been visible.